𝟛𝟞 - ( 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞 )

Start from the beginning

"wanna start going back from here? it's already 1 and we have to be back in 3 hours. we walked for 3 hours so that's gotta work." matt says and leilani nods.

"I don't have anything to put over my eyes." leilani says. "my hand— duh. what else?" matt says with sass.

"okay, sassy bitch." leilani laughs and so does matt. "I'm scared." leilani smiles. "why? you don't trust me?" matt asks.

"no not like that. I don't trust the people on the street and I don't trust not seeing." leilani confesses.

"it'll be okay, alright. I'll be careful." matt smiles and leilani gives in, "okay." leilani speaks and matt smiles.

leilani turns so her back is facing matt and matt puts his right arm around her shoulder and covers her eyes with his right hand.

his left hand moves to his WAIST and he gets a little closer so that leilani could feel his hot breath in her neck.

she blushes and gets butterflies immediately.

"is this okay for you?" matt asks, to make sure if leilani's comfortable with this. "oh yeah totally." leilani answers and matt nods.

matt starts walking and leilani can't see shit. all she can focus on right now, is matt's hand on her waist and his other hand over her eyes.

she totally zones out as matt directs her back to the hotel, putting her full trust in matt like she's never done for anyone before.

"are we there yet?" leilani asks since it feels like they've been walking for hours.

"not quite." matt says and leilani groans. a little bit earlier, matt had replaced his hand with the hat he was wearing because his hand was falling asleep.

"oh wait we're here." matt says and leilani sighs relieved. matt puts his hat leilani was wearing on right and leilani sees that they in fact were in the hotel lobby.

leilani refuses to turn around since matt's hand was resting on her hip and it was the best feeling she had ever felt.

"oh yeah I got you this." matt digs in his pocket and leilani eventually turns around, but shockingly that didn't stop matt and he just kept his hand on her hip, but now the other one.

matt pulls out the two eiffel towers and hands them to leilani. she smiles and grabs the pink one.

"you bought this for me?" leilani smiles and matt nods. "and this one for me. now we're matching." matt smiles and they both blush.

"thanks." leilani smiles, wrapping her arms around matt's neck and hugging him. matt wraps his arms around her waist and they both smile.

"take it as a birthday present. you do think I forgot, huh? happy birthday, leila." matt smiles and leilani pulls back.

"thank you." she smiles softly. "you wanna do something for your birthday tonight?" matt asks.

"I do but I think I'm gonna enjoy some alone time. emma and valerie are going to some party they got invited to and I'd love to get some rest." leilani says and matt nods.