Chapter 11 ​​(PeteWay)

Start from the beginning

 He was completely shocked. I didn't know if I had heard correctly. Pete just asked me to move in with him to take care of me. I didn't know how I should feel. I was happy with all my heart that he wanted to take care of me, or you should have scared me that we'd stay together under the same roof. I was feeling all kinds of conflicting feelings

 Way: I don't want to untie you. I can stay at my place and if you want you can stop by from time to time to check on me.

 Pete: No way. I will not leave you in this state to live alone. If you feel uncomfortable, we can stay in my other apartment, which is on the outskirts because it has 2 separate bedrooms.

 I didn't feel at all uncomfortable being with him, just that the idea of ​​staying together confused me.

 Way: I don't feel uncomfortable with myself, but I don't want to be a burden.

 Pete: Way I told you that from now on I want to take care of you and always be with you.

 Way: I know that. But I thought that maybe there were some momentary feelings.

 Pete: Way, everything I told you was honest and always will be.

 Way: Well, then I'm willing to move in with you.

 Pete: Perfect! Then tomorrow we go to our house.

 I almost had tears in my eyes when he said we were going to our home. But I managed to master them. All I could do was to take him in my arms and he hugged me tightly to his chest, giving me a clear feeling of protection.

Pete filled out all my discharge forms and we went down the stairs to head to the car. I was asking Pete to stop at my place on the way to his apartment because I picked up a few things I needed. After our little stop, we continued on our way home.

 Pete's apartment was big and spacious. It was seen that he was an influential and rich man. After he showed me a little about the house, I sat down on his sofa in the living room because I was already quite tired. It was due to the medication we were taking.

 In the evening Pete went to the kitchen to prepare dinner and I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

 Pete pov

 He came out of the bathroom wearing a big and soft hoodie and some shorts that showed off his beautiful legs. He gave me a big smile and asked me if he could help me with something. I refused him saying that I could handle it myself.

 He was still sitting on a chair before me and looking at the phone. I couldn't take my eyes off him. When he was in the hospital, although he felt well, his face was very pale. Now his face was lively and had color. He was so beautiful. My hands had even started to tremble when he came to me to look for a glass of water. I felt that he was next to me and analyzing everything I did.

 We don't know how I was the one who proposed that he move in with me, since every time I felt him close, my heart started beating crazy and I couldn't breathe well. We had also agreed to sleep in the same bed. That was a certain death for me.

Way pov

 He was tense. His body trembled at every touch I gave him. I felt a tension between us. I wanted him to hold me in his arms and kiss me. I don't know what was in my head when I approached him from behind and put my head on his shoulder. I could hear how he was struggling and so was I too.

 Way: Pete...can I help you...cut the vegetables? I see...that your hands are shaking...

 Pete: No, I'm...fine. Probably...I'm just tired or stressed.

 Way: I don't want you to get hurt.

 Pete: I'm... fine.

 He was breathing harder and harder. He wasn't fine. And neither do I. I could feel my heart in my throat. I took his hands in mine and he turned to face me. We looked into each other's eyes for a long time. I didn't know what to say. Until he broke the silence:

 Pete: You must be hungry. You didn't even eat good food at the hospital, let me finish it.

 Way: You've always taken care of me these weeks.

 Pete: I do it because I want to, not because I  have to.

 Way: And... that's why... I like you.

 I saw his shocked eyes when I said this. He probably never expected me to tell him this, and if I had, it wouldn't have been so early. But I couldn't wait any longer.

 Pete pov

 I was surprised. Completely surprised. I have been waiting for a long time for the day when he will tell me that he likes me too. But the fact that he told me now surprised me a lot. I looked into his eyes and wanted so badly to kiss him, but I didn't want to scare him or rush him. Already the fact that he had opened up to me was a joy for me. I took him in my arms and hugged him tightly to my chest. I didn't want to let him go.

 Pete: Maybe you already know...but I like you too.

 I saw how he gave me a warm smile and put his hands around my neck

 Way pov

 I desperately needed his touch. I knew that Pete wouldn't do anything without my will and my approval. So I decided to take a step towards kissing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly approached him. I felt how he gently placed his hands on my waist and pulled me gently. It was a gentle kiss, but slowly it intensified.

 I climbed into his arms and he grabbed me and placed me on the kitchen counter. I didn't know if I was ready for something intimate, but I let myself be carried away by feelings just because it was  Pete. All his touches gave me chills. I felt like I was melting. 

 Suddenly my stomach started to upset. I was really hungry. Pete broke the kiss and chuckled at my stomach sounds.

 Pete: Maybe we should eat something after all. It seems that you are really hungry. Besides, I don't want to rush. I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

 Way: I would have done anything with you, just because it's you. and I kissed him on the cheek and we both continued to cook side by side while Pete gave me other kisses on the cheek or the forehead. 

 We both ate and I sat in his arms and he fed me. After each fork, he gave me a warm kiss on the lips. I blushed at how soft, warm, and cute he could be with me.

Thank you very much for every vote and comment!

I am waiting for any suggestions from you!

Be safe <33

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment