Memories of a past life.

*Sukuna standing outside Rosie's Emporium, the lingering destruction from the clash of Satoru Gojo and him. Though no linger visible, the feeling remains, the inhabitants of Cannibal Town look at Sukuna as a minster more so than before. His eyes scury around the entirety of the building. Uraume approaches behind him and notices his face, "Discomfort?" The only though that processed their mind. Alastor notices a different emotions.*

Alastor: Why act? Hmm.. Ryomen?

*Uraume looks at Alastor with rage*

Uraume: Don't you dare speak his first name! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!

*Alastor chuckles. Sukuna takes a deep breath*

Sukuna: Shut up. Both of you.

*Uraume nods and quiets for Sukuna. Alastor begins to walk ahead and opens the door to Rosie's Emporium. As they walk in Sukuna and Alastor are somewhat surprised Charlie and Rosie were having tea. Charlie looks over and smiles widly*

Charlie: Sukuna! Alastor!

*She runs over to them*

Charlie: What are you guys doing here!?

Alastor: Thought I'd pay my dear friend Rosie a visit. It is quite the surprise you're here, my dear.

Charlie: Well, i bumped into her earlier and invited me for some tea.

*Charlie looks over and sees the white-haired demon behind Sukuna. She leans back over and whispers to Alastor*

Charlie: Who is that?

*Alastor shrugs*

Alastor: Ask Sukuna.

*Sukuna walks up to Charlie with a smirk on his face*

Charlie: So Sukuna, who is your friend?
Are they youre girl--

*Before Charlie could finish her sentence, Rosie steps in.*

Rosie: Well, well, Alastor and Sukuna. It must be im tired because it is a nice dream to see you two.

*Alastor chuckles, and Sukuna rolls his eyes*

Rosie: Now, now Sukuna. There is no need to be all cold.

*Uraume frowns, and they dislike how everyone talks so easily to Sukuna. The five begin to have a conversation, and Sukuna and Uraume sit silently mostly with the occasional smirk and word. As time passed, Sukuna began to grow bored*

Sukuna: Im gonna go.

Charlie: What why?

Uraume: Don't question, my lord!

*Sukuna begins walking out the building with Uraume close behind. Rosie, Charlie, and Alastor look in silence. Alastor looks at his hand, all of his fingers severed.*

Alastor: So he could tell....

*Charlie looks at Alastor hiding his pain.*

Charlie: What did you do?

*Sukuna walks down the street, with Uraume in toll*

Uraume: Master?

Sukuna: Damn that prick...

Uraume: What happened?

Sukuna: He was feeding my memories to that damn voice.

Uraume: Huh?

*The breeze was cold atop the mountain. A young boy with pinkish hair sat alone at the top, his body marked with tattoos. His tears hollow, yet weighed heavily as smoke from the villiage below, floated to the peak, the smell of bruning corpses, homes, life.... all burnt and destroyed.

Man: Michizane.

*The boy turns around*

Man: Come, we have much to speak of.

*The boy looks at the man and the scar across his forehead.*

Michizane: Ok.