King in a palace.

*As time moves on, Sukuna has officially become part of the group. He still acts coldly, but everyone is now used to his presence, no longer shaking in fear. Charlie comes running around the corner into the lobby with a smile on her face.*

Charlie: Guys! You won't believe this!!

*Vaggie and Angel are talking, Vaggie then smiles, looking at Charlie's smile.*

Vaggie: What is it, sweetie?

Angel: Oh yeah fuck what i was saying. *He says sarcastically*

*Vaggie rolls her eyes as her and Angel walk over to Charlie*

Charlie: We got our first real review!!

*Vaggie hugs Charlie*

Vaggie: That's great! What was the rating?

Charlie: A 4 out of 5 stars!

Angel: Not bad. What does it say, though?

*Charlie looks at her phone*

Charlie: "The Hazbin Hotel is full of great staff and great people... especially...."  Angel? Did you write this?

Angel: I am a customer after all.

*Charlie smiles*

Charlie: Well, it's still a good review! Thanks, Angel!

Angel: No prob tuts.

*As they chatter, Sukuna is sitting at the bar.*

Sukuna: Why do people like this stuff?

Husker: What, booze?

Sukuna: Yeah, it serves no purpose in gaining strength.

Husker: Yeah, but it keeps your mind off losing it.

*Sukuna sips the shot Husker hands him and his face puckers*

Sukuna: Disgusting!

*Husker laughs*

Husker: Yeah, you definitely never drank.

Sukuna: It's disgusting.

*Niffty runs around cleaning and then sees Sukuna. She has developed an odd obsession with the humanoid calamity*

Niffty: *Gestures to his lap* This seat taken? You smell bad, dirty boy! Let me clean you!

*Sukuna looks confused, Husker continues to laugh.*

Sukuna: I'm fine.

Niffty: *giggling* Yeah, you are! Bad Boy....

*Sukuna cringes as lifts her up and puts her down. She jumps, trying to get back onto his lap. *

Husker: So tell me, what was your life like, back when you were alive?

Sukuna: Life? A good one, i did whatever i pleased. Reached unfathomable power, and yet... i was bored.

Husker: So you were always like this, huh?

Sukuna: Yeah...

*Husker raises an eyebrow, Sukuna seeming to actually show other emotions rather than arrogance*

Husker: Is.. is something wrong?

Sukuna: No.

*Charlie is in her room on her phone, speaking to her dad*

Charlie: Dad, everything is fine.

Lucifer: You have Ryomen Sukuna as a guest! That's insane! You know how many people got sent here due to him! Over 1000 years ago, i had to individually sort them out! Thousands upon thousands of them!

Charlie: I get it, but he's really calm now, and is adtually being quiet friendly.

Lucifer: If he does anything, just let me know. I'll make sure he'd regret it.

Charlie: I know dad, just trust me. Ok?

Lucifer: I trust you, it's him i dont trust.

Charlie: Dad!

Lucifer: guh! Fine, I love you Charlie, please be safe and never make a deal with him.

Charlie: Id never.

*Charlie makes her way down and to the lobby where everyone is. She notices Vaggie, Sukuna, and Husker are chatting. Angel and Alastor are talking about the gewat depression. Niffty was doing Niffty things. Niffty is holding a piece of paper with drawings of her and Sukuna*

Niffty: My bad boy.....