The Disgraced

Sukuna: Honored one!

*Sukuna and Gojo rush as each other, as Sukuna rushes his back, starts to flash, causing a moment of hesitation. Gojo notices and uses this to his advantage and knees Sukuna's jaw. Gojo grabs the bottom set of arms and plants his foot on Sukuna's chin and the ground, ripping Sukuna's bottom set of arms clean off*

*The tremors that are familiar to Sukuna begin to weigh heavily on him. Gojo placed both his hands on Sukuna's chest and utter the word*

Gojo: Blue...

*Sukuna falls silent as his body begins to be crushed and launched into the sky, Gojo stands with a smile on his face, all six of his eyes staring at Sukuna's crumbling form.*

Voice: So will you lose? Mich-

*Sukuna's eyes widen as he gets crushed by the weight of infinity. He looks down from the sky into the eyes of the Honored one.*

Sukuna: Don't you dare...

*Sukuna sees the last 1000 years of his life flash before his eyes, every life he took, every sin he committed, every action it took for him to be who he was, but there was some memories that stood out. His meeting of Tengen, the life he saw through Yuji and Megumi's eyes.. his battle with Gojo.... he never once thought about finding satisfaction from others, and yet....

*Gojo rushes at Sukuna, who is lost in thought. With his eyes on Sukuna, he begins to chant.*

Gojo: Nine ropes...

*Sukuna heeds his words and looks with a slight face of awe.*

Gojo: Polarised light. Crow and Shomya... The gap between within and without.

*Satoru Gojo holds his hand out and closes all but his center two eyes*

Gojo: Hollow....

*Sukuna's eyes widen, this soon!? He thought. He then widens his arms open*

Gojo: Purple!

*The sky changes its hue from Crimson red to a bright violet. Sukuna falls from the sky, his arms wide open, as Hollow purple is launched at him. He was able to use domain amplification to reduce the impact. The force of the crash sends him through the large center building of Cannibal City, Rosie's Emporium.*

*Sukuna gets up and takes a deep breath. A familair woman walks out from behind a door*

Rosie: Ryomen?

Sukuna: Rosie...

Rosie: I should've known it was you making all that ruckus.

Sukuna: *He begins to use Rct on his damaged body* That guy is the one to blame.

*He points to the Six eyed man.*

Rosie: *chuckles*  Then what are you doing in here?

*Sukuna feels a warm sense, as if she was a familiar friend. The pain of the infinity symbol on his back subsides. He then begins to understand what the reason for it was, but that was a problem for later.*

Sukuna: Yeah, yeah. *He smiles at Rosie and looks back towards Satoru Gojo.*

*Rosie waves Sukuna off as Sukuna launches into the air.*

Gojo: Finally!

*Sukuna launches at Gojo.*

Sukuna: Want to see that design now?

*He lifts his hand and makes a slicing motion*

Sukuna: Dismantle.

*Gojo suddenly leans back as he looks at his right arm. Now, it's completely missing. Just as Satoru Gojo did, in the moment of shock, Sukuna took advantage using Domain Amplification, slamming a punch into Satoru Gojo's chin.*

Sukuna: BLACK FLASH!!

*The sparks of black rippled through the air. Gojo's eyes roll into the back of his head. Sukuna drives the punch as hard as he can, launching Satoru Gojo into the nearby mountains.*

*The rush of the black flash fills Sukuna's body. Sukuna smirks as he begins towards the mountians. Back at the hotel. Charlie and Lucifer are on the roof talking as they watch the city turn into rubble*

Charlie: Dad, we can't let this continue...

Lucifer: Yeah.. i'll deal with it..

Charlie: Please, just don't hurt Sukuna...

Lucifer: *Smiles* Dont worry, i'll handle it.

Charlie: What will you do?

Lucifer: Protect my people.

*Charlie smiles and hugs her father, Lucifer hugs her tightly as his wings sprout*

*Im the mountians the two behemoths of Sorcery hold hand signs as the utter devestating words*

Sukuna & Gojo: DOMAIN EXPANSION!