❤️‍🔥 Heart Ablaze ❤️‍🔥

As the carriage came to a halt outside the Vishraamgrah, Kumud and Renuka stepped down onto the dusty path, their eyes taking in the modest yet welcoming surroundings. 

The Vishraamgrah, nestled amidst a grove of ancient trees, emanated an aura of tranquility and serenity, its rustic charm a stark contrast to the bustling streets of the capital city.

As they approached the entrance, they were greeted by the welcoming smiles of the family that ran the vishraamgrah, their faces alight with joy at Kumud's arrival. 

The head of the family, an elderly man with a kind smile and a twinkle in his eye, stepped forward to welcome them.

"Welcome, my lady," he said, his voice warm and inviting. "We are honored to have you grace our humble abode with your presence. Your brother, Vikram, has been most generous in allowing us to run this Vishraamgrah on his behalf, and we are forever grateful for his compassion and kindness."

Kumud returned the man's smile with a gracious nod of her head, her heart now filled with more respect towards this new brother of hers.

 "Thank you for your hospitality," she replied, her voice soft yet filled with warmth. "I am grateful for the opportunity to rest and refresh myself before continuing on to the capital city."

As they were ushered inside, Kumud and Renuka were enveloped in the comforting embrace of the vishraamgrah, the scent of incense and flowers mingling with the gentle hum of conversation. The family's children darted around them, their laughter echoing through the air as they played amongst the trees.

The family, generously served Kumud with everything they had. Kumud was moved by their actions.

As the day ended, the night sky emerged in its full glory. The whole world seemed to be asleep.

The moon cast a soft glow over the tranquil surroundings as Kumud stirred from her slumber, her mind swirling with fragmented memories of a life long past, rendering her incapable of a peaceful sleep.

 With a sigh, she rose from her bed, her heart heavy with the weight of unspoken secrets and unfulfilled desires.

Stepping out into the cool night air, Kumud made her way through the shadowed pathways of the Vishram grah, her senses heightened by the eerie silence that enveloped her. She walked without any purpose, her footsteps echoing softly against the earth as she sought solace beneath the canopy of stars.

But as she rounded a bend in the path, her solitude was shattered by the sound of footsteps echoing through the darkness. Instinctively, Kumud tensed, her senses on high alert as she scanned the surroundings for any sign of danger.

And then, out of the darkness, he emerged—a figure cloaked in shadows, his features obscured by the veil of night. Kumud's breath caught in her throat as she watched him approach, his movements swift and purposeful as he darted through the moonlit glade.

Before she could react, he collided with her, the force of his impact sending her stumbling backward against a nearby tree. Kumud gasped in surprise, her heart pounding in her chest as she struggled to regain her balance.

Just as she could utter a word, he was upon her—his hand clamped firmly over her mouth, his eyes ablaze with fury as he silenced her protests with a fierce glare.

"Keep quiet, or I'll make sure you never speak again," he hissed, his voice low and menacing as he pressed her against the rough bark of the tree, his grip tightening with each passing moment.

But, Kumud remained unfazed, her eyes flashing with defiance as she met his gaze head-on. With a steely resolve, she reached into the depths of her soul, drawing upon the strength and courage that lay dormant within her.