III

Chapter III
No One POV

"Izuku sweetie! Katsuki's here!" Inko shouted to her son who was upstairs in his room. "Okay, tell him to wait a sec, I'll be down in a minute!" Izuku shouted back as he finished getting ready. He was wearing a pair of shorter black shorts, and a slightly over-sized white T-shirt. He was also wearing white sneakers. He brushed through his hair once more, before covering his hands in some product and running it through his curls to try and attempt to control them. He then slipped on his simple black watch and slipped out the door, grabbing his phone.

He walked downstairs to see the back of Katsuki's head, who was sitting on the couch. he smiled before silently putting his phone down and then quietly walking over and then wrapping his arms around Katsuki's neck, successfully scaring the crap out of the taller male. Katsuki got Izuku back for it though when he pulled him over the back of the couch and started tickling him. "Ah! Kacchan! Stop it!" Izuku shouted as he tried to contain his laughing.
After a couple minutes Katsuki stopped his tickle attack on his mate and helped the smaller sit up. Katsuki was wearing a very similar outfit to Izuku, except he had white shorts, and a black tank top with black sneakers. He also had a silver necklace with a small cross pendant with IM+KB engraved on it. Katsuki then took Izuku's hand and helped him off the couch.

"C'mon, we have a very busy day ahead of us, I plan to fully utilize the last week you have until you have to leave." Katsuki said as he grabbed his phone and Izuku's and started making his way to the front door, Izuku following behind him. "Where are we going?" Izuku asked as he followed Katsuki out the door. "You'll see, just wait." Katsuki said smirking at his mate.

They walked for a while before a carnival started to come into view. Izuku gasped loudly when he noticed it. "Oh my god! Kacchan!" Izuku shouted as he hugged Katsuki before running towards the entrance. Katsuki laughed before jogging towards Izuku. "You need the tickets babe." Katsuki said when he got to Izuku. He also put a hand on Izuku's hip. Katsuki then held out a ticket to Izuku. Izuku smiled before taking it from Katsuki. After almost 20 minutes they were finally in the area where all the carnival rides, games, and food stands were.

They spent the majority of the day riding the rides, playing the games, and getting some of the better food. Izuku had pretty much dragged Katsuki around most of the day. Finally it was 8:30 and the carnival was closing up for the night. Izuku and Katsuki slowly started making their way back to Izuku's house. Katsuki wasn't too tired but Izuku was exhausted. It was funny for a couple minutes watching Izuku stumble on the sidewalk, that was until he stumbled and almost face planted, Katsuki having caught him right before he hit the concrete.

"Alright, hop on." Katsuki said as he bent down slightly. Izuku sleepily got in Katsuki's back, Katsuki situated him so they were both comfortable. He then handed Izuku both of their phones and then started walking. After a couple minutes Izuku yawned and laid his head down on Katsuki's shoulder, his nose face Katsuki's scent gland. "Thank you." Izuku quietly mumbled before nodding off to sleep on Katsuki's back. Katsuki smiled as gently fixed his grip on Izuku and then continued on his way back to Izuku's house.

After some time they finally arrived at Izuku's house. Katsuki carefully opened the door and then walked in closing the door behind him. He then walked into the living room to see Inko sitting in the chair next to the couch reading a book. She looked up when she heard him walk in. "How did it go?" She asked quietly being mindful of the sleeping boy of Katsuki's back. "Good, he was very excited, he practically dragged me around the entire time." Katsuki said with a small chuckle. Inko chuckled slightly before sighing. "That sounds like him." She said getting up and walking over to Katsuki. She then kissed Katsuki's forehead, she then moved Izuku's hair and kissed his forehead.

"I'm assuming you are going to go tuck him in and then go to bed?" Inko asked Katsuki. "Yeah, I'm going to head up now. Good night." Katsuki said as he shifted Izuku once again. "Alright, good night Katsuki." Inko said before going back to the couch and picking up her book to continue reading again. At the same time Katsuki made his way to the stairs, he struggled slightly going up the stairs as he was quite a bit more tired then before and then walked to Izuku's room.

The door was slightly open so he just pushed it open and slipped into the room. He then walked over to the bed and gently dumped the smaller male off his back. He then grabbed both of their phones from where they had landed on the bed and plugged them in. Meanwhile Izuku shifted in his sleep curling up with his knees up to his chest.

Katsuki got dressed into a pair of black sweatpants and then sat down on the bed. "Izu." He said gently nudging Izuku. The boy groaned as he reluctantly opened his eyes. "Were home now, go change and then we can go to bed." Katsuki said quietly. Izuku nodded before pulling himself out of bed and grabbing clothes and then walking into the bathroom. He walked out a couple minutes later in a pair of short shorts hidden by one of Katsuki's shirts that was over-sized on Izuku.

He walked over to the bed, where Katsuki was sitting. He stopped and Katsuki looked at him before wrapping his arms around him and pulling him onto his lap. Izuku almost immediately curled into Katsuki. After a minute Katsuki shifted them so they were laying down. Izuku moved closer to Katsuki, and Katsuki wrapped an arm around Izuku. "Goodnight Izu." Katsuki whispered, Izuku already asleep. Katsuki then let his eyes close, and soon rifted off into a peaceful sleep.

1051 words