Alastor x Yan. reader

TYPE; Fluff, YANDERE READER PART 1

♡♡♡

Your pov;

Alastor and I are very close friends, though he doesn't know that I am attracted to him.

I heard a knock on my door, I stood up from and walked over to the door and opened it, only to see Alastor waiting for me outside, slightly exhausted, with his chores, then I kindly offered to let him in.

He thanked me, and went inside my room, along his smile never fading away, "So... what happened with you and your chores?- Not to be nosy for sure." he let out a slight chuckle, to me which I found attractive, I smiled, warmly.

"Oh, it's just the usual," he said in his staticky usual tone, "so what about you, my dear?" I sigh, and glance at him before looking to at the floor, "Same like always, Alastor, just watching some drama, Vox made." I face-palmed myself, and heard Alastor chuckling once again.

"Oh is it about me again? oh he must be really obsessed with spreading news about me, Y/N i must really be that popular now!" I let out a chuckle, shaking my head a no. "Bad things, Alastor, bad things about you." I look at him, secretly admiring his appearance. While he starts to blabber shit about The Vees.

I sat there, listening to Alastor's shit talking about Vox, until my phone started to vibrate, I quickly grabbed it, and excused myself from the conversation just to talk to Angel Dust calling me from afar. "What do you want, Angel? I was in a middle of a conversation with Alastor." I sigh, slightly annoyed. "Oh, sorry babe, didn't mean to interrupt your conversation with your boo."

3rd person's pov;

Angel Dust knows that you secretly admired Alastor from afar, but and sometimes shipped you both together, and snicker because of your reaction of getting embarrassed in front of Alastor. Alastor would slightly chuckle, and somehow Angel, could see that Alastor too was also getting embarrassed himself.

"Wait wait wait- what were you even talking about with Alastor? Are you finally confessing your feelings!?" he whisper-yelled, "No! now's not the time to confess my feelings for Alastor! Besides why did you even call me?" You said, almost close to getting flustered.

"Oh, I needed something, can you grab (item) for me please? I'm also in a hurry." you hummed in response, and told Alastor you were going to be back in a minute or two, and went to Angel's room to grab what he asked for, before getting out of the hotel and driving to the studio where Angel was at.

Before coming back to where you and Alastor were before, it seemed like he waited for you patiently.

You took a breath before confessing your feelings to Alastor, "Uh- Alastor I have something to tell you by the way.. its something you don't know yet." Alastor hummed in confusion, but listened.

"I've liked you for a long time, not as a friend but- as an interest. A love interest. It's fine if the feelings not mutu-" you were cut off by Alastor pulling you in for a kiss, it caught you off guard but you were slowly closing your eyes and embracing him into a warm, and comfortable hug.

You both heard a click, and pulled away, seeing Charlie and the others behind the door, with a camera in her hand, they all were squealing and taking pictures before you both could even notice.