Smile Cosmo!

[this part is all of cosmo so he's gonna be speaking dutch :33]

"Ik kan nog steeds niet geloven wat ik die keer in het bos zag. Het voelt nog vers in mijn geheugen, maar het is pas een paar dagen geleden dat het gebeurde. Nu wil ik gewoon kalmeren en weer gelukkig zijn." Cosmo thought to himself

Cosmo then started to relax on the grass in the forest since he was a little lost and doesn't know where the way out is. Yet the grass was still wet from the rain from a night storm so Cosmo had to get up from the grass and find a way out.

"Oh wacht, de kits! Ik moet dat steegje controleren." Cosmo said to himself since he knows nobody is really gonna hear him anyway.

Cosmo kept walking around trying to find a way out of the forest, until he was a bit of a road- it was the same road where he was before with Zackery and Asher. "Ze moeten hier nog zijn, toch? ze zouden mij hier niet alleen laten.." Cosmo said in a bit of a worry thinking that they might of left while he was still in the forest.

The sidewalk of the road looked like it was empty when Cosmo got closer. Maybe they did leave him there in the forest.

"oh ze zijn vertrokken.. nou ik kan de kits nog steeds zelf controleren!" Cosmo said while being excited to see the kits.

When Cosmo was looking around near the alleyway where the kits are always at he could see someone far away but couldn't fully see what they look like due to his kinda bad vision. Cosmo didn't mind if someone watches or anything people have before.

Cosmo went in the alleyway looking for the kits. "Kitty, waar ben je? waar verstop je je?" Cosmo said waiting for the cat to come out. The cat didn't come by. Cosmo then said one more thing..

"Kitty, doe dit niet nog een keer en kom naar buiten, je weet dat ik de kittens geen pijn zal doen" Cosmo said in a little worry. The cat didn't come out it seems like he was in the wrong alleyway.

"Dan ga ik de andere steegjes bekijken als ik in de verkeerde zit." Cosmo said while getting up.

He turned around to see someone..

And a gun pointed right at his mouth..

Nothing was the same after that day. Cosmo started to wear a mask after that but stays more careful when going to the kits. That's the day that Cosmo learned to be more careful with his surroundings then he should've.

Nobody really knew why Cosmo had to wear a mask except for one person. The one with the gun  is the only one that really knows why and won't tell anyone of why and what they have done to the poor boy.

It's sad how the boy that loves to smile has lost what he loves. If he could smile one last time when he could see the kits that would be his last smile he will give to anyone.