found

Noah was still walking around after getting done with talking with Axel and Kade. He saw Asher all alone looking scared..

"Isn't that the same kid with Zackery?" Noah thought to himself while looking puzzled. It soon clicked in his mind and it was! He slowly walked up asher but stop min the middle of walking and started wondering if he even should get close to him. He then got the courage and got up to Asher.

"Hello there, you're Asher right?" Noah said calmly. Asher jumped a little and looked scared but noticed it was Noah.

"Oh uhm yes I am Asher- are you Zacks brother?" Asher said curiously while still looking a little scared.

"Yes I am, I was wondering if you seen Zackery around since you been with him? I'm trying to find him to make sure he's okay." Said Noah while Asher started to become calm but still scared.

"W-well Zackery went uhm.. he went into the little store right there!" Asher pointed to one the stores near by and looked back at Noah. "Hes has been in that store for awhile.."

Noah looks at the store then back at Asher. "Thanks little dude!" Noah said as he walks into the store while Asher was still standing in the same spot.

When Noah got in the store he looked around t see if Zackery was there.. he spotted him! Zackery was safe afterwards! Thank god.. today can end and everyone will be safe..

Noah walked up to Zackery. "Where have you been going Zackery?" Noah said and it scared Zackery a little.

"AAAH!" Zackery got scared easily then noticed it was just his (stupid) brother. "Noah don't scare me like that! I'm trying to be a responsible uh.. adult!" Zackery said like he was proud.

"You're only like 8-9, you're no adult, you're a little kid." Said Noah. It made Zackery a little mad but didn't wanna cause a scene in the store so he stayed quiet.

"Go no words? Good because we are going home and that's final." Noah said smiling a little knowing the day can be over now.

"Fine but I wanna buy this for Cosmo!" Zackery said while holding a box of glow in the dark stars.(those are my favorite things to put on my ceiling!🥰)

Noah looked at the box and the price then sighed a little. "Okay okay we will get these for Cosmo." Noah Replied.

"Yay! He's gonna love these!" Zackery said excitedly knowing Cosmo will love the gift. (I mean he's called Cosmo for a reason😭)

(I guess after their done buying the glow in the dark stars hel)

"I wonder where Cosmo is- I wonder if he is with Mason!" Zackery said while looking around to see if Cosmo was around, sadly not since he's at Bettys.

"He's at Bettys at the moment, do you wanna go to Bettys and give the gift to him?" Noah said calmly not knowing uhm some things about Zackery and Betty.

Zackery looked scared and angry at the same time. "Awh man I guess I gotta wait awhile then.." while Zackery said that Noah looked confused why he doesn't wanna give the gift now when he was so excited to give it to him.

"How so Zackery? I thought you wanted to give him the gift today, why all the sudden did you not?" Noah asked.

"I just don't know of Betty.. she might still hate me.." Replied Zackery looking a little sad.

"I highly doubt she will still hate you!" Noah said then thinks of something. "Hey how about we get her a gift too? Maybe she won't hate you a little less then!"

Zackery looked at Noah while smiling a little. "YES YES YESSS LETS DO THAT!!" Zackery said being really excited getting Betty a gift.

"Alright..you know how Cosmo has that Betty bear?" Noah said while Zackery looks even more excited.

"Let's get her a Cosmo bear!!!" Zackery Replied immediately thinking of the idea of getting Betty a Cosmo bear.

"Okay okay yeah let's get her a Cosmo bear!" Noah said while having a slight smile. 

(Uhhh yeah Cosmo bear‼️)

"She's gonna love this gift just like how Cosmo is gonna love his gift!" Zackery said feeling confident of this. Noah was happy that this is happening now after all of today.

"Yeah they will love the gifts that you picked out for them!" Noah said still smiling at Zackery being very proud of his little brother being this so happy and nice to others even if he doesn't know them well or they hate him.

All Noah could do is smile

One last time with Zackery..