★ | Wish you my love

Start from the beginning

Y/N wasn't expecting since he already had so much on his plate but now she felt the urge to see him, to listen that he was proud how well she acted her role on the first day.

As her scenes were done she quickly made her way to the restroom, feeling anxiety taking over she tried to calm her breathing pattern.

Definitely not wanting to ruin such a special day over some stupid reason, which must be due to her overthinking.

Yeah that's exactly what it is.

Just a mere thought, nothing else.

Taking her phone out she dialed Jay's number, her eyebrows furrowing as a woman spoke from the other end, "Yes mam?" She asked politely.

"Can I talk to Jay?"

Y/N asked in a gentle tone, despite her getting more anxious, with each passing second.

"I'm sorry mam, he's in a meeting currently." She replied.

Letting out a sigh Y/N leaned to the door of the stall, she was just messing up with her head. "It's okay, make sure to tell him that I called."

And with that she hung up on the dial, closing her eyes she blew out another exaggerated breath. 

Upon hearing a few of the staff coming inside the bathroom, she thought to exit it beforehand until her hand stopped on the handle, as the conversation caught her attention, "Everyone is acting so nicely right? Especially male lead's sister."

One of them said making Y/N's lips curl up in a small smile.

"Yeah but it’s  such a shame that despite being so good at acting she had to buy the role." Her smile soon dropped as she let the words sink in.

Buy the role?

Heck she didn't even have any connections in industry.

"Did you hear the third generation heir bribing the role for her? I heard he's a close friend of producer." Y/N covered her mouth in pure shock.

"But she still suits the role perfectly though." Another one chipped in making the staff from before to scoff. "It's even more shameful that she needed an influential heir's support." With each comment of theirs, everything started to make sense.

So it wasn't a wonderland miracle but Jay who bought her the role. Wiping the fresh tears Y/N opened the door wide making the three staff gasp in surprise. 

"So my role was bribed?" She asked calmly despite the rage and guilt increasing behind her. "I thought Han Bo-ra noticed my acting and signed me for a formal audition."

She explained but with a feeble sound, as the tears were at the verge of streaming down.

"Partially she did." The same girl said with a smug smirk as the other two nudged her to shut up.

"Well I'm sorry to break it to you but you got in through nepotism." She continued speaking in a bitter tone, as the other kept signaling her to stay quiet as they saw Y/N in a vulnerable state. 

The feeling of guilt and self pity started eating her from inside as she quickly dashed from the set, while bumping into Jaemin, who was a bit confused as she suddenly just left without a word.

After half an hour Jay quickly came on the setup, panting, his eyes roaming to find his girlfriend until he felt a soft pat on his shoulder.

Turning around he saw Jaemin who smiled at him. Returning the smile Jay first congratulated him for the drama and then asked, "How was Y/N's performance?" His eyes sparkled in curiosity.