He exhales a sigh of relief, his features softening with genuine concern. "I'm glad it's nothing serious," he murmurs, his fingers tracing gentle patterns across my skin. "I would never forgive myself if I hurt you."

I shake my head, dismissing his concerns with a wave of my hand. "It was just an accident," I say, intertwining my fingers with his. "No harm done."

"Just my hip," I assure him, attempting to reach out for his lips once more, but he evades me, his attention drawn to the spot where I landed. With gentle hands, he lifts the hem of my shirt, inspecting the area with a furrowed brow. To my surprise, there's no visible bruising or injury, yet concern still lingers in Azriel's eyes.

"If it worries you so much, you can always kiss it better," I jest, trying to coax him back up for another kiss, but he remains focused on his task. Instead, a mischievous gleam flickers in his eyes as he leans down towards my hip, his lips brushing against the skin with featherlight kisses.

His eyes never stray from mine, their intensity sparking a fire within me that I can't ignore. Sensing my heightened emotions, Azriel continues his ministrations, trailing kisses along my hipbone and down my thigh. I close my eyes, surrendering to the sensation of his warm breath against my skin, the gentle touch of his lips leaving a trail of tingling warmth in their wake.

As he moves to the other side, I feel a sense of contentment wash over me, basking in the tenderness of his touch and the intimacy of the moment. The worries of the day melt away, replaced by a deep sense of connection and trust between us.

"Thank you," I murmur softly as he lifts his head, his eyes meeting mine with a warmth that mirrors my own. Without a word, he returns to his previous position, wrapping me in his arms once more as we lie together in quiet companionship.

"Can I?" His voice is a whisper against my skin, a gentle request laden with desire.

"Is this going to be an everyday thing?" I ask, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of my lips. Through my closed eyelids, I sense the dance of shadows in the sunlight, adding an air of mystery to our intimate moment.

"Preferably." His response is equally soft, tinged with a hint of mischief. Before I can react, he takes a firm hold of my hips and effortlessly flips me around. My eyes flutter open, and I raise my head from the pillow to meet his gaze over my shoulder.

"Az?" Confusion colours my voice, but before I can fully comprehend his intentions, he lifts my hips and tucks a taller pillow beneath me, exposing my body to his hungry gaze. A shiver of anticipation runs down my spine as I feel the heat of his gaze tracing every curve, every inch of my skin.

Not one to shy away from my own desires, I tease him by wriggling my hips against the pillow. Azriel's laughter echoes through the room, sending a thrill of excitement coursing through me. Suddenly, there's a sharp sting on my bum, and I realise he's bitten me.

"Simply wanted to leave my mark," he murmurs, his voice dripping with possessiveness and playful charm.

"Heathen," I grumble in mock annoyance, but the truth is, I feel nothing but a delicious sense of relaxation under his scrutiny. As Azriel peppers my cheeks with kisses, I let out a contented sigh, sinking deeper into the mattress.

With deliberate slowness, he trails kisses down my spine, his warm breath sending shivers of anticipation coursing through me. When he finally reaches my throbbing core, I arch my back in silent invitation, eager for his touch.

"You know, I would love to pay you back the same way," I moan into the pillow as he sucks gently on my clit.

"Hmm," is his only response, his tongue tracing languid circles around my sensitive flesh. With practised skill, he slips a finger inside me, his movements slow and deliberate, driving me wild with need. I grind against his hand, craving more of the exquisite pleasure he's offering.