Chapter 12

One day Dogday felt sick

                                                                                                   Dogday's POV
It was 4am and I felt horrible, suddenly I went to the bathroom and start vomiting. Catnap came rushing in and crouched next to me. Rubbing my back he said, "Are you okay? You haven't been yourself for days." I shook my head no and continued vomiting, feeling worse.

                                                                                                     Catnap's POV
Dogday hasn't been himself since last month, when Elliott Ludwig put a injection in Dogday's arm. When Dogday finished Vomiting I picked him up and carried him to our bedroom. When he fell asleep I went to the bathroom and started cleaning. The next day Dogday came into the kitchen with something in his hand. "Catnap! Look!" Dogday said, and handed me a positive pregnancy test. "I think Ludwig did this to me........I promise it's not my fault." Dogday said, tears rolling down his adorable face.
A hour later I barged into Ludwig's office furious. "ELLIOT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO DOGDAY!?" I said with obvious rage. Elliot smirked at me, "Well, you two finally found out. Congrats on your future daughter." Elliott said with a grin. I knocked him over and started punching him, as I pinned him to the ground. " HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO DOGDAY!"

                                                                                                   Dogday's POV

I was sitting at the kitchen table wearing a baggy sweater, and eating a tub of ice cream. Suddenly, Catnap came in and smiled at me. He sat next to me and put his arm around me. "How you doin pup?" Catnap said with a soft smile. I looked at him and sighed. " I'm fine...." I said as I ate me ice cream. Catnap looked at me then my stomach. "Hey, I'm always here if you need me, okay?" I looked at him then nuzzled into his arm. "Okay.."