4 Surprise! credit to VerySillyKitties for idea!

Bubba elephant ran and ran until he reached Playcare were all the smiling Critters were.

CatNap's Pov

I woke up to DogDay under one of my arms and it made me feel like his protector in a way. I slowly and quietly left the room to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. After that was done I groomed my fur to make sure it looked phenomenal! When I was done I left to the kitchen to make some toast for me and DogDay. I heard a small yawn coming from behind me and I jumped. I turned around to see DogDay with a blanket around him. " Oh well good morning sleepy head!" I laughed a little. DogDay:" yeah yeah..yaaaaaawn"

DogDay's Pov

I decided to observe CatNap as he made our breakfast. He was wearing jeans, and a black T shirt. " I like your outfit" CatNap looked at me with a smile. CatNap:" thanks" I headed upstairs and got ready for the day. I put on a white long sleeve shirt, and some black leggings. After all of that was done I went downstairs and saw that CatNap was sitting at the table on his phone. I couldn't help it I had to sit on his lap..I DID! don't judge me.

CatNap's Pov

It was a little surprising to see DogDay sit on my lap to eat breakfast. But he's a dog and dogs tend to be affectionate sooooo. " Oh um hi DogDay" DogDay looked at me eating his toast I made for him. He gave me a thumbs up and continued eating. I giggled by DogDay's response. I ate some of my toast as well. Not gunnu lie it tasted pretty good!

DogDay's Pov

After breakfast we went outside to go to Playcare. When we got there all the Smiling Critters were in a clump as if they were hiding something. CatNap:" uhhh hi guys.....what's going on?" CatNap looked puzzled and so did I. Crafty Corn gave all the Smiling Critters a nod and They all ran behind us reviling a poster that said " CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP!" Me and CatNap were confused and yet flustered.

Crafty Corn's Pov

I saw CatNap and DogDay look at the poster in amazement and it might not seem like much when it really does mean a lot. CatNap and DogDay turned to us with thoughtful expressions. CatNap:" what is all of this for?" DogDay nodded in agreement. " It is because of your relationship! Bubba told us everything!" CatNap and DogDay looked embarrassed cause of the fact that Bubba found out. CatNap:" well this is very nice of you guys but seriously you didn't need to this" DogDay:" yeah but it is thoughtful!"