Chapter 1 Feelings also credit to however made this video!

CatNap's Pov.

I woke up to a strange feeling and wouldn't stop thinking about my best friend DogDay. I tried to figure it out as I ate my breakfast and got ready for the day. I went to Crafty Corn's house and told her about my feelings.

Crafty Corn's Pov.

When CatNap came to my house and wanted to discuss feelings he's been having I knew emeditly that he had to be in love. " I think you might be in love with DogDay!" CatNap's face turned bright red and he looked at the floor. CatNap:" That is nearly impossible I mean me and DogDay?" " Well if you are feeling these kinds of emotions then there is no other explanation that would make sense.." CatNap paused for a moment then looked up to me. CatNap:" I think I do like him Crafty Corn...But how do I tell him? I mean I don't want to make things ackward between me and DogDay.." I thought about it for a while then replied. " The next time you and DogDay are alone..That is the best time to confess and don't be shy when you tell him." CatNap nodded and headed off to his house. I sat in the living room alone until I heard a knock on the door.

DogDay's Pov

I knocked on Crafty Corn's door hoping she would know we're CatNap was. Crafty Corn:" Oh Hello DogDay!" I hesitated and finally replied. " Hi Crafty Corn....I was gust wondering if you knew were CatNap might be..." Crafty Corn's eyes lit up immediately and she spoke. Crafty Corn:" He gust went to house achally" I looked happy " Thanks Crafty Corn!" I headed off to CatNap's house and knocked on the door eagerly. CatNap slowly opened the door as he blushes slightly. CatNap:" Oh....um hi DogDay.." I looked confused because of CatNap's behavior.

CatNap's Pov

I was nervous about the thought of DogDay being at my house when I found out I am in love with him. But I let him in like usual. DogDay:" Damn CatNap it has been a while since I have seen you!" DogDay's smile made me blush hard. DogDay notices my blush and looked concerned. DogDay:" Hey are you good?" I blushed and started to sweat. " Yeah I'm fine!"