Chapter 10 they beat him up

Bubba Elephant's Pov

One day I was sitting at a table in the Playcare eating ice cream. CatNap and DogDay were walking up to me and I could see there pissed faces. That's when I remembered that I announce to everyone that they were making out. I am now regretting it.

                                 CatNap's Pov

As me and DogDay made our way to Bubba we were whispering to each other. " We should ruin his day like her ruined our a few weeks ago." I say with a smerk. DogDay:" Yeah I like that plain" Me and DogDay made it to Bubba and gave him really pissed faces.

                               DogDay's Pov

When me and CatNap got to Bubba we gave the most pissed faces probably in existence. Bubba: " uhhhhh.........heeeeey?" Bubba looked scared. After a while of staring I finally spoke. " So I heard you told everyone about what I did on Valentine's Day....is that true?" Bubba's face looked pail. Bubba:"..................maybe?" Me and CatNap looked at each other and nodded. Bubba looked confused and scared. Me and CatNap kicked Bubba's ass and we beated him up.

                             CatNap's Pov

In all honesty I think Bubba deserves the revenge me and DogDay gave him. I mean who tells people those things!? But you know.........snoppers will be snoopers. After a while me and DogDay went home as it started to rain. When we got there it was pouring out. I laid on the couch and DogDay laid on top of me. I guess DogDay gust likes my warmth or something. What do you guys think?