14 || Abhigyan and Priya's anger

Start from the beginning

"Khud ki maa ke taane suno, bahar jaakar samaaj ke be-fizul ki baatein suljhao, Ghar aao toh biwi naraz.. kis baat ki garmi hai itni..Hume bhi batao zara?".

She remained silent. Tears dripping down. And one tear on its own, fell on his finger. He felt the wetness and turned her face towards him, holding her jaw with the same grip.

As his eyes, noticed her tears, he immediately left her braid and jaw and stepped back. He cursed multiple shit words to himself and then turned her body back.

Pulling her close, holding her arms, he placed her head on his chest.
She didn't hold him as every time and he cussed to himself again.

He caressed her head slowly and spoke,

"Hume pata nahi chala hum gusse me kya kar rahe the.. yakeen Karo humara."

She hiccuped. Sobbing hardly now.

He kissed on her forehead and tried to calm her down by caressing her back.

Along with her, he walked to the bed and made her sit on it. He came back with a glass of water and forwarded it to her. She denied. But he forcefully made her drink it to stop her hiccups.

He made her lie down on the bed and laid beside her, taking her in his arms, lovingly, carefully.

He held her hand to place it around his torso, but she denied.

It broke his heart. But she was in equal pain too.

She stuttered and spoke,

"Aap.... Aap ..hum..par...itna...-".

He shook his head immediately and kissed her on her temple.

"No, never, never... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have hold you so tightly, I'm sorry betu."

She gulped, still sobbing,

"You.. were.. you..were -".

He cut her off again by placing his index finger on her lips, "Shhhh.. shh."

"Galti hogayi humse. Hum gusse me the.. Hume aana hi nahi chahiye tha tumhare paas."

He wiped her tears off and continued,

"Nahi rehta humara gusse pe vash, kho dete hai hum khud ko.. humne tumhe bataya hai na... Bas itni si galti hogayi ki tumhare upar gussa nikal gaya. Maaf kardo Hume."

For few minutes, he kept on caressing her back, until she calmed down and stopped crying.

When her cheeks were dry, he asked her slowly,

"Why were you not taking to me, Priya? You know I cannot bare your silence when we're together."

She sat up on bed slowly,

"Saree.. pin chubh Raha hai hume."

He sat up along with her and slowly, carefully, removed the pin from her shoulder and her plates.

"Want to open this?", he asked and she nodded.

He unwrapped her saree and underskirt from her body and opened the hook of her blouse. Placing it aside, he opened her undergarments one by one. He then, undressed himself.

Covering themselves with blanket, he laid down again, along with her on the bed.

This time, she held her, around his torso. He stroked her hair and asked,

"Ab batao.. kya hua tha?".

She whimpered a little and spoke,

"Aapne Hume batana bhi zaroori nahi samjha ki aap Jaa rahe hai parso."