After they had arrived at the hospital, the staff examined karishma's hand and discovered that she had sustained a deep cut, which most likely required a few stitches to repair.

The anesthesia kicked in, and karishma fell into a deep, restful sleep. Haseena watched KS peaceful face as the staff began to repair her hand. It was quite a serious injury, but they seemed confident that they would be able to get her back on her feet in no time.

"I should have said yes for coffee" she whispered to herself, Maybe she could have prevented this injury, if only she had listened to karishma.

As Haseena contemplated the situation, a strange feeling of deja-vu washed over her. She couldn't help but feel that this was not the first time that she had experienced this feeling of guilt and responsibility for someone else's injury. In the deep corners of her heart, she could feel something telling her that she had felt this way before.

She sat there, thinking about this strange phenomenon, as the medical staff continued to work on karishma's hand.
The medical staff finished repairing Karishma's hand.

Haseena went to karishma and sat beside her, whispered to karishma's sleeping figure
"I'm so sorry karishma ji, agar humne coffee ke liye haan keh diya hotha toh shayad ye na hotha, aur tho aur hamne aapko akele hi taxi me chod diya, but trust me I'm afraid of riding in cars, i can't drive them and I don't like driven by any one" haseena kept talking to herself still feeling guilty for all that happened

"Ye kya aajeeb sa dar leke ghoom rahi hai ap haseena ji"

Haseena turned up, startled to see that karishma was already awake. She was taken aback by karishma's mischievous smile and soft tone.

"Hum bilkul theek hai, aur koi baat nahi,  you were like lightning, faster than a speeding taxi. karishma let out a soft chuckle remembering the fact that haseena was at hospital before karishma's cab arrived

"You were here before I arrived and you stayed here taking care of me"

"Aur apne ek behosh meri jaisi abla nari ka faida bhi nahi uthaya" karishma said trying to lighten Haseena's mood

"Besides, after all this" she continued, "I think I owe you a coffee now, don't I?"
Haseena chuckled, despite the guilt she was still feeling, and nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, I suppose you do."

"Waise How are u feeling now? Kuch chahiye apko" haseena said with concern and relief at the same time

"Hum theek hai and I'm not feeling any pain either, aurrrr ji nahi hame kuch nahi chahiye"karishma answer Haseena's questions like a obedient child

"And, I'm sorry That You had to cancel your date because of me" said karishma

"Ooo shit" Haseena was stunned by karishma's words. She had completely forgotten about her date because she was so worried about karishma. She remembered now that she had cancelled at the last minute without explanation, and she felt even worse.
"Oh no! I forgot about my date!", she exclaimed as it just clicked in her mind.

Haseena's heart dropped as she realized that she didn't just bail on a random beautiful woman, but a date that her family had set up for her. The situation just got a whole lot more complicated.

"Wait, do I need to message my date right now and apologize? I can just say that I had an emergency",she wondered,

"would that work?, Lekin main ghar pe kya bolu, aaj toh meri maut aane wali hai ghar pe, Ya allah Maa aur pushpa ji ko toh samjha lungi lekin santu??? Wo toh kaali matha banke aani hai mujhpe, Should i just run away?? "

Haseena was blabbering things to herself and Karishma found it adorable.

But before she could say anything, the doctor walked in to check on karishma's injury. The doctor examined the bandage on her hand and was satisfied with the healing progress.
"It looks like it's healing well," the doctor said, "you're going to be okay and you are good to go"
"That's a relief," karishma said, smiling nervously at the doctor.

"Ap yahi pe wait kijiye, mai hospital ke formalities poori karke aati hoon, and we'll leave together" saying this haseena went to reception hall to fill all the formalities

Karishma was waiting for haseena to return. And suddenly Haseena's phone rang and kept ringing, it was for the 3rd time and it was from unknown caller.

"Ye toh bajte hi jarha hai, uthalu kya?? Nahi nahi haseena ji galat samjhe gi, lekin.... Kuch important bhi ho sakta haina, koi ni lift karke bol deti hu ki haseena ji theek hai" karishma was basically having a flight with her self whether to lift the phn or not

Karishma knew that the right thing to do would be to answer the phone. Haseena had been in the hospital room the whole time, so she probably just forgot about her phone. But there was also a part of her that was curious about what the phone call was about. Little did karishma knew this is from the date haseena had mentioned before.
She reached out to pick up the phone.

She picked it up but before she can speak anything

..."Hello, haseena ji, aap theek hai? Mai kabse call kar rahi thi apko, i was afraid that something might have happened to you on the way here" The women on the other end of the line was starting to panic

Karishma listening to the Caller, she felt a strange tension rising inside of her. She couldn't tell whether it was jealousy or something else She felt a slight irritation at hearing that Haseena's Date was worried about her.

"I'm not haseena"karishma finally uttered those words "And haseena is fine, She is hospital but she's fine, i had small injury so she accompanied me to the hospital" karishma said not giving a chance to let the caller worry about haseena

"Ohhh that's relief..i mean...by the way I'm Shivani Pawar Haseena's date"

"Shivani Tum????" Karishma was stunned when she heard the name Shivani, realizing that this was the girl Haseena had agreed to go on a date with. There was a sudden mix of emotions running through her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello readers,

First of all happy Holi guys ♡

"I hope u are loving my latest chapter and the story so far. So,How do you feel about the story and the characters? What questions do you have?  I want to hear your thoughts and see how you think I can improve.If you have any comments or thoughts about this chapter or the story as a whole, please leave them below. I'll read through all the replies and try my best to keep the story going in an enjoyable direction."

-karishma