Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

Start from the beginning

  Yun Jue's expression was always calm, and his tone was the same: "Come to ask for medicine." Even though he asked for help, there was still no emotion.

  Rong Shu pretended to be surprised: "Immortal Yun Jue has already gone through the calamity successfully, and now he is an immortal. Why do you still need the common medicine from this building like me?"

  Yun Jue looked at him: "I am here on behalf of Wu Nian Mountain disciple Tang Feiyan."

  "So that's the case," Rong Shu "understood", and then sighed lightly, "I think Immortal Yun Jue must be very concerned about your disciple, so he came to ask for medicine in person."

  Yun Jue heard something in his words and raised his eyes slightly. Just as he was about to speak, there were footsteps behind him, carrying a familiar light fragrance.

  "Rong Shu!" the woman's voice sounded.

  Yun Jue, who had always been calm and calm, shook his body and stood motionless.

  This voice had been haunting his consciousness during the days of seclusion. It was exactly the same as the voice in his mind calling him "Xiao Wu Nian".

  Rong Shu glanced at Yun Jue, frowned slightly, and then laughed: "Feifei."

  Yun Jue frowned.

  Jiang Fei walked towards the palace step by step.

  Yun Jue's body became stiffer and stiffer, until he noticed her footsteps passing by him without stopping, and he suddenly looked up.

  As if aware of his gaze, Jiang Fei also stopped, holding the elixir in his hand, looking back at him doubtfully, his eyes calm, and then he nodded politely and smiled: "Immortal Yun Jue."

  As soon as she finished speaking, she walked towards the main seat.

  Yun Jue's breath froze when he heard her name and the smile on her lips. He stared at her back and watched her walk to Rong Shu's side. His voice was soft and full of worry:

  "The back of your hand is burned, you need to apply medicine."

  Chapter 105: Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder 26

  There was a deathly silence in the palace.

  Rong Shu looked at the elixir handed over by Jiang Fei and looked into her concerned eyes. His expression was dazed for a moment, but when he glanced at Yun Jue aside, his expression became much more natural. He stretched out his hand and said softly: "Help me get on."

  The white clothes on Yun Jue's body suddenly trembled violently.

  Jiang Fei was stunned, slightly pursed his red lips and walked to Rong Shu. Looking at the red marks on the back of his hand, his eyes showed a little distress, then he applied the elixir with his fingers and gently applied it on the back of his hand.

  The movements are extremely natural.

  Yun Jue stared at Jiang Fei's hand applying medicine to Rong Shu with a confused expression.

  She once applied medicine to the "little Wu Nian" she called him, and joked, "Little Wu Nian is injured? Go and apply the medicine yourself."

  But when the injury was on his back, she would always show up, murmuring, "Looking at Xiao Wu Nian's body, Xiao Wu Nian is afraid that he will give her body to me" while gently rubbing his wound.

  Just like this moment.

  "What did Immortal Yun Jue just say that he came to Qianjin Tower?" Rong Shu obediently handed his hand to Jiang Fei, raised his head and looked at Yun Jue lightly, with a somewhat deliberate expression on his eyebrows.

  "..." Yun Jue didn't respond, his eyes still looking at Jiang Fei's hands, his white clothes ruffled.

  He still remembered that on the day of the wedding banquet, she called him "Xiao Wu Nian" with her eyes red and her tone of voice affectionate. She liked that "Xiao Wu Nian", didn't she?

  But why was it that when she saw him now, it was like seeing a distant visitor whom she had not seen for a long time?

  "Immortal Yun Jue?" Rong Shu raised his voice and called softly.

  "..." Yun Jue remained silent, his thoughts becoming more and more confused.

  It seems that some time ago on Wu Nian Mountain, when he was unable to break through after practicing several times, and his thoughts were filled with "little Wu Nian", it was just a distraction for him.