Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

Start from the beginning

  Her fondest memories…

  In a daze, Jiang Fei only saw a faint flash of golden light in the mist ahead, and the sound of a baby crying.

  That baby was born from the nourishment of the essence of heaven and earth, a born god.

  Jiang Fei couldn't help but laugh.

  Sure enough, her best memory was her own birth.

  Just in the next moment, the mist changed, and the baby had grown into a goddess. She was lazily resting on the tail of a dragon, with black hair like a waterfall, automatically following the divine power without wind.

  The dragon tail had a human body, dressed in white like snow, with its back facing her, with a light blue ancient divine light glowing all over its body, and its back was a little stiff.

  Jiang Fei frowned.

  [System: Host, that person is... your former Taoist companion? 】This aura is so similar to that of the man who escorted Xinlin outside the cave.

  "Really?" Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows, "Maybe so."

  As soon as he finished speaking, the fog surged, and the scene just now disappeared again, and turned into the goddess lazily leaning on the knee of the man in white. The man in white gently twisted a grape and fed it into the woman's mouth.

  Not far away, a man glowing with blue ancient divine light was standing still, looking at the scene in front of him.

  [System: This is...]

  Jiang Fei smiled: "That's my considerate and lovely little lover."

  The surrounding fog became much colder for no reason.

  Jiang Fei looked intently, oh, her divine guard had also come to join in the fun, wearing cold golden armor and a red cape like blood.

  [System: Why doesn’t the divine guard move? 】

  Jiang Fei shrugged: "Just looking at the majestic figure of my little divine guard is beautiful enough."

  [System: ...Host, you have so many wonderful memories. 】

  Jiang Fei just smiled faintly and walked straight towards the illusion over there without stopping at all, not even bothering to look at him.

  The moment he passed through the illusion, everything around him disappeared, the fog dispersed, and it turned into bright daylight again.

  The secret realm has passed.

  Rong Shu looked at Jiang Fei's figure reappearing in the water mirror with some surprise. He didn't know what happened in the secret realm, but he didn't expect that Jiang Fei would pass through the secret realm so quickly.

  But it's getting more interesting.

  If she knew, she wouldn't have to go through these three hurdles.

  If she knew that the most difficult thing was the blood contract itself, I wonder what she would do.

  There was a hint of expectation in Rong Shu's heart.

  On the other side, Jiang Fei had just come out of the secret realm and saw the blood-red golden elixir floating not far away.

  Blood contract.

  Just as Jiang Fei was about to step forward, the ground suddenly collapsed, followed by a loud noise and a billowing heat wave.

  The blood contract is surrounded by magma, except for a red-hot copper pillar on one side.

  "Go over and the blood contract is yours." Rong Shu's voice sounded.

  Jiang Fei frowned: "System?"

  [System: It’s a blind trick, but the five senses can really feel the burning pain. But the host doesn’t need to worry, I have blocked your pain. 】

  As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Fei's original appearance almost immediately appeared in front of his eyes. The lava was just a trickling stream, and the red-hot copper pillars were just ordinary stone roads.

  Jiang Fei pursed his lips, lifted up his skirt and stepped forward barefoot.

  The moment you stepped on the copper pillar, white smoke almost immediately "sizzled" under your feet.

  Jiang Fei's legs went weak, he bit his lip and continued to move forward.

  Rong Shu looked at the picture in the water mirror and frowned.