CHAPTER 29

Soon days went like seconds....

      Now she is enjoying her food in dinner arranged in a sign off party along with her friends.. After endless lab session; after breaking n number of test tubes; after repeating her experiments several times to complete a single project.. Finally she completed her degree.

      Now Tara and Sam speaking with her junior friends.In between Tara excused herself to attend a phone call from her parents. Sam continue her talk with the juniors but it was interupted by a person who closed her eyes from behind.

Sam: Tara??

She touched the hands covering her eyes but it doesn't seem to be Tara's.

Sam: Yaaru ithu?

The person standing behind her asked the Juniors to not to reveal.. So everyone turned silent leaving her confused.

Sam: Hy.. Sollunga pa..

She whinned and tried to indentify the person... Finally she touched the watch which felt very familiar to her..

Sam: Hyyy.....intha watch ah Enaku therium...

     "Scholar Vishalll.. "

She said loudly which made him smile and he removed his hands and went in front of her.

Vishal: Na watch kalati vachirukanum.... Atha vachu kandupidichita?

Sam: Because athu na unga b'day ku present panna watch uh..

Sam: Ama vara maatenu sonninga.. Etho important work irukkunu la soninga.. Ipo ethuku vanthinga..

Vishal: Enna panrathu??  En fav juniors neeyu Tara vum... Nalaiku kelambringa.. Athaan vanthen... Ama Tara enga?

Sam: Therila pa.. . Veetla irunthu call vanthuchunu edukka pona.. But ivlo neram aachu enna panra nu therila... Madam ipo secrets keep panna arambichitanga.. Enna ketalum onnu illa nu thaan solra.. Enaku enna therium..

Vishal: Crct thaan.. . Nanu notice panen.. Even avaltaie keten.. Ana oru reply uh illa...

Sam: Epdiu enta thana kadaisi varuva.. Apo irukku avaluku..

Their conversation was interupted by Sam's phone call. After seeing her reaction Vishal confirmed that it is her 'avaru' , who called her.

Vishal: Enna ma un avarah??

Sam: Vishallll!!!!

She whined and attended the call. Due to over noise around her she went out of the hall.

Here, Vishal is sipping his pepsi by engrossing in his own thoughts without noticing his friend already sitting opposite to him, who is now trying to grab his attention.

Deepak: Dei Kaathu pocha da machan!!

Deepak shouted after his unsuccessful attempts.

Vishal: Sollu machan.. Sry da na vera yosanaila irunthen!

Deepak: Enna yosana?

Vishal: Atha vidu da... Summa thaan..

Deepak: Enna summa?? Atleast inaikathu solluvenu pathen.. Ava aalkooda pesa vali anupitu nikra??

Vishal: Enna da solla solra??

Deepak: Unaku avala pudikum thana??

Vishal immediately hushed him and checked his surroundings.

Vishal: Loose thanama pesadha da.

Deepak: Oo ipo na loose?? Ovvoru thadavaiu ava avaloda aala pathi pesum pothu anga nalla sirichitu vanthu.. Bed sheet ah pothitu aluthavan thana nee?