RudraPrakash

Rudra!!! Have your breakfast pa said his mom.

I am getting late mom and It's my first day in office. I will eat in office canteen

Okay pa.. Get your father's blessing, he will always be with you.

He prayed before his father's photo and bid bye to his mother and got ready to leave the house.

But before that he went straight to his
Mother's room where his brother was sleeping like a bear and switched off the fan and left the room with a teasing smirk.

His mom giggled at his childishness.

He started his bike at the same time he heard a annoyed shouting of his brother.

With a satisfaction of waking up his brother he left to start his working phase of his life.

And this is Rudraprakash - very kind, calm, intelligent, in short A Perfect Gentlemen.
He lost his father when he was in  10th std. His mother was completely broken and struggled very hard to educate the brothers. His brother is soon going to join college.
He felt very bad whenever witness his mother's tears. So he vowed himself to give her a happy life and never let her experience any sufferings. As a first step he started to work.
He was good in academics and various activities during his college. He got placement during his 4th year of his engineering and joined a good IT company.

Let's see how our rudra's life going to unwind.

STAY TUNED..

Do vote and comment if you like this story.