-: Halal hearts - 07 :-

Mahenoor felt a mix of relief and trepidation as she settled into the unfamiliar clothes. Despite the strangeness of her surroundings, a sense of gratitude washed over her as she realized Razaan's unexpected hospitality. However, the gravity of her situation weighed heavily on her mind.

As she explored the farmhouse further, Mahenoor stumbled upon a cozy reading nook, complete with shelves lined with books of various genres. Intrigued, she picked up a novel and began to lose herself in its pages, seeking solace in the fictional world as a temporary escape from her own reality.

Meanwhile, Razaan began to stir from his unconscious state, his head throbbing with pain as he regained awareness. Blinking against the harsh light filtering through the windows, he struggled to piece together the events that had led to his current predicament.

Gradually, memories of Mahenoor's panicked face and the impact of the frying pan hitting his head flooded back to him. With a groan, he attempted to shift in his chair, only to realize that he was bound by a rope. Confusion and alarm surged through him as he frantically assessed his surroundings, trying to make sense of the situation.

Spotting Mahenoor across the room, Razaan's gaze softened as he took in her worried expression. Despite the chaotic circumstances, he couldn't help but admire her resilience and determination in the face of adversity.

Mahenoor, sensing Razaan's awakening, hurriedly set aside her book and rushed to his side, her eyes wide with Apprehension.

"Chalo aakhir kaar janab uth gye,"

she said sarcastically, her voice tinged with guilt.

"Mera irada aap ko chot pohchane ka nai tha. Kya aap thik hai ?"

Razaan offered her a reassuring smile, his pain momentarily forgotten in the warmth of her genuine concern.

"Mai thik hu," he replied, his voice gentle.

"Lekin kya hua ? Mujhe kyu bandha gya hai?"

Mahenoor hesitated, unsure of how much to reveal. "It's a long story," she began, her words faltering.

"Mujhe lga aap un raat vale ldko mese koi ek hai... isliye mene aap ko bandh diya "

" Kya, mai aap ko esa dikhta hu" razaan says in shock

" kya pta mujhe konsa hosh tha kese bhi insan ho " mahenoor says in confusion

" Wait aap galat samj rhi hai " razaan says to justify his charector

"To fir yha pe kese aayi es ghar mai aur is bed par btayee..?" Mahenoor says this with questionable looks and tone

" haa ruke, me aap ko puri baat btata hu " razaan says this to mahenoor

As razaan recounted the events leading up to their encounter, mahenoor listened intently, his brow furrowed in thought. She realises his mistakes

Mahenoor :- "really sorry mujhe nai pta tha aap ne mujhe un logo se bacha ya tha aur mene aap ko hi galat smj liya .. !!" She say in low and sorry tone

Razaan :- "koi baat nai me aap ki halat smj skta hu"

Mahenoor :- " kya aap mujh se koi sawal nai pucho ge" she ask in questionable face

Razaan :- "me kon hota hu sawal krne wala mujhe madad krni thi so mene krdi, taht's it" razaan say calmly

Mahenoor :- "aap ka bada sukriya aapne mujhe bachaya aap ko kabhi bhi meri madad ki zarurat ho me hazir hu.." she say in as a thanks gresture