-: Halal hearts - 5 :-

Razaan Shaikh :-

As night falls, Razaan feels the urge to take a drive in his car. He heads to the shower, exchanging his attire for something more comfortable before getting into his vehicle. Sitting in the driver's seat, he ignites the engine, ready to embark on his journey while listening to the "Kun Anta" nasheed, as he is a religious man.

Mahenoor's bridal attire :-

Mahenoor Sikender :-

In a scene filled with intensity and fear, Mahenoor finds herself pursued by a group of intoxicated men while adorned in bridal attire. Frantically seeking refuge, she rushes into an abandoned shop, hoping to evade her pursuers. However, her opulent jewelry and ornate dress inadvertently betray her hiding place, drawing the attention of the drunken men.

Disoriented and unfamiliar with her surroundings, she initially attributes it to the darkness. As she runs, she realizes she has ended up in an unfamiliar location, but she continues to flee along whichever path seems safe. Her desperate flight leads to her losing her shoes, and she continues to run barefoot, her feet aching with each step. Despite the pain, she presses on, determined to escape her tormentors. Spotting a car approaching after a few minutes, she stands up and signals for help, shouting, "Please help me! Help me...!!"

Author's POV :-

You might have guessed it - the driver of the approaching car is none other than Razaan. He encounters Mahenoor, who is in distress.

Present :-

Despite her cries for help being muffled by the stormy weather and crackling lightning, Razaan senses the urgency of the unfolding situation before him. However, before he can intervene, the drunken men catch up to Mahenoor, seizing her and dragging her along. In the chaos, Mahenoor tumbles into a ditch.

Driven by concern and urgency, Razaan races to the spot where Mahenoor has fallen. With his heart pounding in his chest, he searches frantically for her amidst the darkness. Finally, he spots her lying unconscious in her bridal attire, her face obscured by shadows.

Unable to clearly discern her condition, Razaan hesitates to touch her out of respect for his religious beliefs. However, realizing that time is of the essence, he removes his t-shirt and gently turns Mahenoor around using it as a barrier to assess her condition. Relief floods through him as he detects her faint breath, indicating she is still alive but in need of medical attention.

Resigned to the unconventional solution, he once again uses his t-shirt as a barrier and carefully lifts Mahenoor in his arms. Despite the discomfort and societal norms he is breaking, Razaan's primary concern is ensuring Mahenoor's well-being.

As the weather rages on with lightning flashing across the sky and rain cascading down like a relentless force, Razaan tenderly carries Mahenoor to his car, cradling her in a bridal style. Each raindrop seems to caress her skin, as if offering a gentle touch from the heavens in an attempt to awaken her from her unconscious state.

Despite the storm's fury, Razaan gently places Mahenoor in his car, her bridal attire a stark contrast against the darkness of the night. With determination in his eyes, he makes the difficult decision to confront the men responsible for Mahenoor's plight.

In a moment of grim determination, Razaan carefully looks at Mahenoor in the car, her unconscious state a silent testament to the ordeal she has endured.

The drunken men, their inebriated state no excuse for their despicable actions, are stripped of their upper garments by Razaan, who repurposes the fabric into makeshift ropes, a crude but effective means of retribution.

With a cold glare, Razaan binds the men tightly, connecting one end of the makeshift rope to the car and the other to the writhing captives. With a rev of the engine, he embarks on a wild and merciless ride, the shrieks of pain from the bound men blending with the roar of the engine and the howl of the wind.

But as the adrenaline-fueled pursuit wears on, a flicker of humanity pierces Razaan's vengeance-driven facade. Realizing that his reckless punishment could lead to the ultimate consequence - death, he brings the car to a screeching halt, the gravel crunching beneath the tires as he steps out into the tumultuous weather.

After leaving the men tied to a tree to ponder their fate, Razaan departs, their destiny now intertwined with the unforgiving elements of the night. Unbeknownst to Razaan, one of the drunkards had captured photos and videos of every move of Mahenoor and him.

Sikender mansion :-

Aaliya :- ammi mahenoor kahi nazar nai aarhi

Warfana :- es se ab kya matlab tumhara aaliya ?

Aaliya :- ammi mene mahenoor ko parlour se aata dekha hi nahi hai .

Warfana :- to tum parlour par phone kro whi hogi tumhe to pta hi haina aaliya ye aaj kal ki ladkiya tyyar hone mai kitna waqat lagati hai.

Aaliya :- ammi mene pehle hi call kiya tha but un logo ne kaha ke mahenoor to yha se kafi der pehle se chali gyi hai

Warfana :-to fir ghar mai hi talash kro mil jaygi idhar udhar hi hogi

Aaliya :- ammi mene ghar ka har kona kona dhundh liya par mahenoor kahi nai hai

Warfana :- ye kya keh rhi ho tum aaliya

Aaliya :- jii ammi, mai sach keh rhi hu.

Warfana :- yaa allah ab ye ladki kaha chali gyi ! Ab mai jasim shahb ko kya jawab dungi ?

As Aaliya and Warfana are conversing, Jasim enters.

Jasim :- kya haal hai ! mahenoor ko bulao kitna waqat legi ab wo tyyar hone mai sab mehman intezar kar ke thak chuke hai

Warfana :- Jasim Shahab mujhe aap se ek baat krni hai

Jasim :- ohh, aap ye baate baad mai kar lena pehle nikah to ho jane dai !!

Warfana :- nikah ke hi silsile mai baat krni hai, Jasim Shahab.

Jasim :- achaa, thik hai chale btaye

Warfana :- aap pehle apna dimag shant karle, Jasim Shahab.

Jasim :- kya baat hai begam, aap esi baate karke dra kyu rhi ho ?

Warfana :- baat drne wali hi hai, jasim shahb

Jasim :- achaa, chale btaye kya baat hai ?

Warfana :- jii, baat ye hai ke.... ham jante nahi mahenoor kaha hai, na ghar mai mojud hai na parlour mai hai.

........

______________*******______________

Hellow lovelies 💗

How you like this chep? 🎀

Do votes and comments 🌷

Words :- 1050 🔥

I have exams going on soo that's why ... ✌🏻