||part-5||

Kim and min family get along well together they give more time to namjoon and seokjin to understand eachother and about to yoongi and hoseok they both are same as in past, when their family meet they both always got into fight.

The hatred between hobi and yoongi grew instead of decreasing, only namjoon knew all the truth of thier hate for eachother.

Seokjin liked Hobi since he meet with him and he starting shipping of yoongi and hobi, he wanted Hobi as his brother-in-law, but he kept this thought in his mind, first he thought he have to talk about this first to namjoon and he know that something is not good between yoongi and hobi, he wanted to know about this matter but he is waiting for right time.

Today Seokjin and Namjoon planned a movie date and they asked Yoongi and Hobi to come but they both refused because they didn't even want to see each other's faces But after seokjin's many requests, Yoongi and hobi agreed to come.

Those four were standing outside the theater and waiting for Namjoon who went to get popcorn and Cold drinks for them from food area.

Namjoon bought four big packets of popcorn and bought three cans of coca cola and one can of Sprite special for his brother.

They all went in theatre room and see many peoples were already there, whole room's seat was already full expect some seats which was in the second and third line on the left corner.

"Ahh!! Now we have to seat there in corner, we have to come little early here" seokjin groaned, as he want to sit front seat in first line.

"If someone comes early, we will get a place in the first line." Yoongi mumbled enough to heard to four of them.

As hobi had work on his dance studio so he get little bit late and now he is giving glare to yoongi.

"I have classes that's why I get late and I am not like you who were just stay at home and write lyrics" hobi yelled at him as stealing attention or some people Also.

Namjoon looked at his boyfriend and slowly mumbled him sorry and seokjin gave a cute smile to him and nodded in understanding.

"What do you mean !! You even Know how hard is write lyrics" yoongi also shouted at him.

"You ----" hobi's words cut off by seokjin.

"Stop you both... it's necessary to fight everywhere for you both??you both are not kid anymore so don't behave like them, one is producer and one is dancer but Both fight like kids, you both are just brainless" Seokjin said in scolding tone while glaring at duo.

Hobi and yoongi both remained the silence after seokjin scolding.

"Let's go movie about to start" namjoon said and smile and try to chill down the situation.

Seokjin take a deep breath to calm down his anger towards youngers, he put big smile on his face and link his arm with namjoon and drag him towards that left seats.

They both seat in second row in left corner and unfortunately hobi and yoongi have to sit together behind namjin row means third row.

The movie is alredy started the sweet namjin couple watching movie while their hands were still linked with eachother but another side situation was totally different.

"They are so cute joon!!" Seokjin said while giggling while focus on movie which were just started.

"Yes!! The storyline is good" namjoon said and stared at his cute boyfriend some seconds as he looks so adorable while giggling.

Namjoon and jin was enjoying the movie while praising the actor and actress who played their character very well but they both unaware of their brothers situation right now.