𝟑. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"This is our chance. A chance to get out of this hole." I spoke in a desperate tone.

"There are many other ways-"

"No there not." I silenced her. "We're already downgraded by the society for the sins he committed!"

Her eyes casted down. Her expressions turning sore.

I continued. "Do you think I don't observe the look everyone gives us!? As if we aren't even humans, as if they once never talked to us."

She stayed silent.

"No one helped us out, and they never will!" I stated in frustration. "It has to be us."

"I'm not saying that your wrong. But this is just way to dangerous." She shook her head. "I don't want anything to happen to you!"

"I'm gonna be fine!"

"You can't see the future."

"Neither can you! Stop making assumptions." She averted her gaze, blinking her eyes in frustration."What good would I be if i don't put this power into it's right use."

She took a deep breath "Listen-"

Her voice got cut off as the door bell rang, making us avert our heads towards it. I took a deep breath before walking towards the door, opening it in one go.

"Pleasure to meet you again Miss Lee Y/n."

My eyes silently widened as I stared at the newcomer. My lips parting in shock. "Hunter Go GunHee..?"

I stared back at Sun-hee as she raised her eyes at the sight, scoffing before shaking her head. "You have got to be kidding me." She whispered under her breath.

I turned my head at the front, opening the door wide enough, before passing the elderly man a small smile, noticing a presence of a stranger standing beside him.

"I believe you remember that you left our conversation on pause last time. Why don't we have that talk right now?"

"Right now..?" I asked with raised eyes as he nodded.

"Are we interrupting something?" Hunter Go GunHee guessed, judging the looks passed down towards him by the other lady.

I sighed, shaking my head. "No. Please come inside."

The older male nodded. Stepping inside, the younger male following just beside him as I shut the door.

The hunter looked around the room with raised eyes. 'So this is where she lives..? Quite small for a living.' He thought.

"Please make your self comfortable." I pointed towards the couch, making my way behind them.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Go GunHee. I assume you may already know me." The older male smiled towards my sister, forwarding his hands for a handshake.

Sunhee let out a breath, shaking his hand. "Uh..yeah.. my name is Lee Sunhee, I'm Y/n's older sister."

"Oh!" His brows raised. "I'm sorry I couldn't guess."

"It's alright." She forced a smile. "What would you like to have?"

"No there's no need for anything. I'm just here for a talk." He quickly shook his hands.

'Great.' She mumbled in her thoughts.

I pressed my lips. Eying their conversation, as they made there way towards the couch. With me following behind to sit on the chair leaving Sun hee standing, leaning on the wall, grabing a water bottle in one hand.