𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬.

3rd point of view.

Lighting streaked accoss the sky, illuminating throughout the busy city. Heavy rain flowing along with the wind pressure lashing against the glass windows.

The sound of thunder getting louder and louder by each minute only frightening the people inside the hospital.

"It's getting worse.." The lady sitting behind the front deck whispered, gazing through the glass windows, listening to the wind sounds clashing against the doors.

Her companion hummed, not lifting his eye off his work. Typing continuously on the computer.

Their eyes averted at the sound of the front door opening. Eying the drenched figure of the male who stepped inside closing his umbrella properly.

"Doctor!" The nurse called out, stepping towards him with worried eyes. Carrying a white file in her hand. Leaving the two figures alone at the sitting area. "You're all soaked!"

"That's alright.." The man whispered out with a shiver. "How's the patients state?" He asked with hoarsed voice.

"Critical." She answered almost immediately as they made there way forward. The new arrival side eying the figures of the two teenages sitted in the chairs, before gazing at front. Making their way towards the emergency room.

"What's the report?" He answered hurriedly.

"It's really confusing. Slashes and abnormal wounds throughtout her body. Nothing we have ever seen before." She spoke lifting her eyes on her file.

The doctor frowned, but continued his walk. Eying the door of the emergency room coming in sight.

They made their way inside shutting the door behind. The sign on the top glowing red almost immediately.

At the far front. Two teenages sat down beside each other. The youngest eying down the floor with a void emotion.

"Y/n..it's gonna be fine, alright." The oldest whispered down in the ears of the youngest. Rubbing her shoulders in reassurance.

The said girl, remained quiet, biting her lips to stop it from trembling. Having experienced a horrifying event.

"Alright?.." The elder repeated with a low smile. Trying to hide her fear, consoling her sister.

"She's not gonna die right.."

The seventeen year old female could only shook her head as a no, breathing shakily making the girl weakly nod in return.

"Alright then.."

Their gaze averted at the sound of footsteps. Eying the familiar female officer walking towards them. "Has the doctor arrived?"

The eldest nodded almost immediately. "Yes..Just few minutes ago."

The officer sighed out in relief, putting a reassuring smile on her face. Patting the heads of the two sisters. "Rest assured you too. Your mom's gonna be fine."

Y/n averted her eyes down. Her hands tightly wrapping around the apron of the bench.

For some reason she knew that her mom might not actually survive. But there was also a slight hope. The only thing keeping her sane.

Her mind was totally puzzled. She couldn't comprehend her surroundings.

At one moment everything was alright. Just normal. And then the other a disaster.

She couldn't comprehend what happened. She didn't know how to explain everything to her sister. The one who came running to the hospital in one call.

Who haven't asked a question since but has focused all of her attention towards her.