☆.。.:*Intimate Approach.。.:*☆

Isabel LaRosa-Eyes Don't Lie

"Zyran, move a little slower, you're not late for school!" I quickly put on both of my shoes and grabbed my bag. I kissed my mother. "I love you, mom, see you!!" I ran to the stopped bus.
I heard my mother say, "I love you too, dear." I smiled and got on the bus.

Oh of course Theron was here. "Hey man, I missed you." I shook my head up and down. "Exactly." He smiled and pulled me to his side and approached my face. "You are so boring." I walked away from him and said,

"Oh my god, are you calling me boring, look at yourself! He talks too much and You're boring people!!" The surprise was clearly visible on his face. I spoke quite loudly.

"Okay, I'll shut up." He pretended to close his mouth with a zipper. Hesperia and Theron's friend, Medora, the girl whose name I only know, had come on the bus.

Hesperia and Medora have been lovers for a few months. I couldn't say they didn't match, because they matched quite well.

A blue-eyed girl would be especially good for a green-eyed girl. Also, Theron and I suit each other in this way.

We don't match in any way. We only have blonde and brown hair.
When we arrived at school, I immediately got off the bus, ignoring Theron and even Hesperia and Medora. Theron quickly ran and came to me.

"Zyran, you're on a trip today. You're not coming again, right?" He thinks I won't come. If you're there, of course I'll come. Wouldn't it be nice if we stayed in the same tent?" Oh, right? Again, the news of the trip spread without the teachers telling me. Well, I'll come this time, don't worry. "You won't stay."

"Hahahahaha why should I be alone? Our people will come. Are you sons of bitches coming on a trip?" Theron's group looked in this direction. "No, we have work tomorrow, you go.

" I laughed before I could hold back my laughter. I gave Theron a suggestive look and said, "What happened, are they passing by?" I said. He entered the classroom without answering.

Miss Abilene was in the classroom. She was organizing her files and writing a paper. She gave the whole class a look to sit down. We knew what this was. Miss Abilene stood up from her seat.

"Yes! I will make 2 announcements to you!"
She looked around the class. We should never have moved. "First, I will give you a project assignment. You will be in groups of two and I will choose."  Everyone was very nervous at that moment. The enemies in the class looked at each other and whispered curses.

"Secondly, as you all already know, there is a field trip, be at school tomorrow at 15:00."She opened his notebook, took the group list from it and put it on the table.She left the classroom.

Everyone ran and looked at the list. People who didn't like each other cursed a lot. Those with ex-girlfriends immediately ran to the teacher. Theron came and sat next to me. "Sir, we will do the project together."

"WHAT! Are you serious?" He got scared and retreated.
"Yes?"
"I'm sorry, it may be okay, how do we do it?"
"The thing is, you tell me about me, I'll tell you about you."
"Oh, if only we did it as a boy-girl! They'll think we're gay"
"Aren't we like that anyway?" He smiled.
"Don't be ridiculous, I'm leaving"
"Wait, let's go to your house, start the project and finish it quickly."
"Ok"