❃.✮:▹Hey Bro!◃:✮.❃

The Neighborhood-Softcore

"Buddy!"
New year, another top class...
I'm Zyran Myres, I'm in the 10th grade this year, I'm studying in a school that looks like a private school, but it's not what they think. Normally, all the private schools I went to were quiet. This place is not like that.

I am someone who has a social environment and is loved by everyone.

In this school, everything is respected. Disabled.There are so many LGBT individuals that I can't even count, and they are respected. What I like most is that there are no homophobes.

There is more than one homosexual in this school. My close friends are their friends...

Isn't that happy?Anyway, this is not our topic.Since my class has changed in this new semester,I hardly need to make new friends,but I think I need to meet Theron Price.

He is my first love and a popular person who is a friend of my very close friend Hesperia.

I'll be in the same class with him. It's hard not to feel a little embarrassed. I'm sure he'll come and talk to me since I'm Hesperia's friend.
I fell in love with a heterosexual boy. WHAT COULD BE WORSE THAN THAT!?

Nothing,of course.I'm sure he's not homophobic at this school, but what if he's homophobic and makes fun of me,it's not because I'm gay.He might just make fun of me because I like him.No,no,NO!

He is very handsome and has a magnificent charm. Even his name and surname are attractive, he even has natural blonde hair and natural blue eyes. Those eyes that I am in love with sometimes look at me. And I am drowning in that sea.

When I stepped into the classroom, Theron looked directly at me.He stood up and came to me.He gently tapped me on the shoulder."What's up,bro,it's been a while since we've seen each other."He's had taken a seat in the front row. I put my bag next to hers. "Yes, it's been a long time."He smiled.

Our beautiful teacher,Charlotte.She entered the classroom.Everyone stood up and waited silently."Good morning"
"Good morning,Miss Charlotte."She smiled sincerely and gestured for us to sit down.

She opened his book. "Open chapter 19!"
My ears were ringing because he was shouting so loudly. Sitting in the front row was absolute STUPIDITY. "Oh, I'm sorry honey, I may have shouted a little too much."

Is this bitch trying to fuck me!?
Theron looked at me and came a little closer. "Can I have a pen?" I nodded my head yes. While I was about to give him the pencil case, our hands touched because he took it.

I quickly took my hand away. He looked at me and turned to face me. After taking the pencil, he put it back in the same place. "Sir, can you look? "
Oh, this girl is Sage, the teacher's sycophant.

She has been in love with teacher Charlotte for 3 years and has become obsessed with her. The administrator Matias and the administrator she was with even went to Abilene, but neither Charlotte nor Sage were expelled from the school.

Because of these, a very different event actually happened.

The teacher approached the girl and showed her the question.
They are starting to get disgusting now. The bell rang before I was forced to watch the disgusting show.

I left the classroom and went to the cafeteria. Suddenly Theron came to me and hugged me on the shoulder. "Oh, Miss Charlotte, we couldn't talk much on her face." We sat at a table.

"Yes"
"I can't stand it when they get nasty with Sage. Isn't it disgusting?"
He took a sip of the water in front of him. "Definitely."
"Don't give short answers too"
"Do you want to be friends with me?"
"Yes?"
"Then get used to it and accept it"
"Oh okay it will be hard but we can do it. I'm still surprised how social you are."
"Ask me also"
"These days are very short, I'm sure the bell will ring soon."

*The bell is ringing*

"I told you, come on to class"