"Stop doing that"
"No I wont"
She said trying to unlock the door.

"Stop it or you will hurt yourself"
She didn't listen to me and tried to take the key

"You really are a stubborn girl"

I yank her skirt up, good thing she is wearing skirt.

"What are you doing?"
She said holding my hand
"You really love to go against my words Don't you?"
I said sliding my hand inside her shorts and she widened her eyes. My other hand is on steering wheel driving the car.

"Already so wet"
"Stop i-"

"Why should I when you didn't listen to me?"
She widened her eyes, realising about what I meant. Give and take! Thats what this is.

My fingers skillfully reached her clit and I pinched it making her jump. She widened her eyes and bit her lips.

"Let it out ma Chèrie, I would love to listen what I make you feel"

I said as I pushed one finger and she closed her eyes and leaning her head back to the seat.
My one hand is on steering and other inside her.

She is wearing black hoodie until her things and a grey skirt.
She looks stunning even in simplest outfits. Her bare face, which is same as always, I want to fill that mouth of hers with my cum. I want to see the frustration in her when she will rub herself against me.

"Stop.It"
"You know you want me Jailbait, your throbbing pussy is the proof"
I said as I added another finger and moved them inside her.
She is fucking tight. If she cant take my fingers how the fuck will she take me?

I saw the sweat on her forehead as I kept thrusting my fingers in her cunt. And pinching it from my thumb

"How does this feel Jailbait"
She moaned in pleasure and just as she was about to release. I retrived my fingers.

"Do you want me to continue?"
I said stopping the car and leaned in to her
She is quite and looked at me with betrayed eyes
"You want to stay quite?"
She pushed me off and opened the door going out. This girl learns things hard way.

I push her to the corner, no one comes here. This orphanage is a good place in a peaceful area.

"What the hell is your problem"
She said glaring at me. The facade she was putting on is gone now. Good, this is the Ariella Nash I want.

"You want to know what my problem is?"

"Yes"
"You"

"What?"
"you are my problem"
I said and she widened her eyes.
I love it when she reacts, they way her eyes go huge and her lips which part making me want to taste them.

"I never faked myself infornt of you Ariella and I don't want you to act infornt of me, be whatever you are and I will still not leave you"
She gulped hard trying to push me away but couldn't.

My hands are still holding her shoulder and she is looking deep into my eyes.

I held her jaw from one hand and leaned in but she turned her face
"Did you forget that I own every inch of this body now?"
She didn't say anything
"You remember you said you will tell me anything I ask for?"

"Why are you suddenly showering all of your attention on me?"
"That doesnt answer my question"

"You didn't answer mine either"
Those lips are tempting me. I can't stay away from this girl even if I want to.

"Am I a pawn in your life for something? Why did you take sudden interest in me? Wasn't I invisible to you?"

"No, you weren't, I don't know about before but since your university time all I know is you, all I want is you"