Episode 23: Soul vs Sword

It just had to be Tsubasa....

Tsubasa: Be lucky, not many deserve to be taken in by my hands.

(Y/N): If you have business with me, then why bother Shirabe? She's not involved.

Tsubasa: She is. She tried to prevent the search of this village, which was under the queen's orders. In turn, I am available to do whatever I please with her.

(Y/N): What your doing wouldn't get you any information.

Tsubasa: Information isn't something I care about. It's sending a message to those that disobey the queen.

I look over my shoulder as I hear Shirabe groan.

Shirabe: (Y/N).... don't believe anything she says... she's... just a lap dog.

(Y/N): Yeah... Don't have to tell me twice about that.

I stare down Tsubasa as I clench my fist. Me and the Tsubasa of my world have had a lot of confrontations, but we worked it out in the end.

Here however...I don't need to pull my punches until she's given up.

Tsubasa: So, you want to defy the queen as well? This could be much easier if you came peacefully.

(Y/N): Sorry, but I'm not interested in whatever she's selling.

She glares at me and raises her sword.

Tsubasa: Then, your fighting a losing battle. I get to bring you in and destroy this village.

I stopped clenching my hands and held them out Infront of me. I can't let her do any harm to these people. And I can't let her know Malty is here too.

With the way in facing, behind her is the forest. As I held out my hands, my gauntlets pulled back on there own.

....Kirika would think I'm cool for what I'm about to do if she could see me.

(Y/N): We're not fighting in Riyute Village. I'm taking this fight somewhere else.

I then pushed out my hands, which released my gauntlets. This made a burst of wind.

Tsubasa tried to stand her ground, but she is sent flying twords the forest. I crouched down, feeling my armor take form around my legs, before jumping off to follow her.

---------------------------------------------------------

After sending her flying for a bit, we reach over the forest. I quickly approched over her and punched her down twords the ground before following her.

 I quickly approched over her and punched her down twords the ground before following her

She rolls before doing a handstand and getting to her feet.

Tsubasa: Impressive. I just say, your better then you look.

(Y/N): Compliments won't save you. Our real fight starts now.

As I say that, she dashed at me. I saw her sword get covered in a blue light. As she swings, she sends waves of energy at me.