And since she's the one who's celebrating their birthday, Ann will let her choose what gift she would want from her. Oh, how she would like to spoil her rotten to make up for all the lost time. One thing is for sure though, they will celebrate it as a whole family, it's going to be a fun day for her and Dani, they will bake cupcakes and cookies which her daughter had requested thinking that it's her birthday, but her mum reminded her teasingly that her birthday was already done and it was the reason they went to Paris just in case her silly baby had already forgotten about it.

Truly, it was an unforgettable trip not only for their daughter but also for the two of them. Things had been rough in the past few days but the two of them were getting better and better at communicating, Michelle even offered to go fly to New York with her next week to meet with her therapist but the busy woman that she is, there was a conflict with the schedule. Her partner wanted to postpone the meeting with the buyers of her home, but Michelle insisted she can go and that she didn't have to worry about Dani.

"Really, baby, we're gonna be fine." She said while they were having dinner. "As long as you promise that you'll always be in touch, update us on what's happening in New York?"

"Absolutely. You don't need to ask me to do that, baby. I will, it's not like I have better things to do at home in Manhattan alone, while my two favourite people are here. I'll just be home, move my stuff back into our house, then I'll unpack while I wait for Cassie to contact me."

Michelle couldn't hide the widest grin on her face just by the mention of Anntonia moving her things back to her house, their house. True, they're already living back together in Makati, but it's only temporary and Manhattan was where it's at. The place where they really call home. It made her happy that when she and her daughter would go back, Ann would be there with them.

"Why are you grinning like you've just won millions of dollars?" Ann asked, looking at her girlfriend in amusement.

She did. Truly, she did just win more than millions of dollars, more than winning the lottery. She just got the most precious thing that money can't buy. "Nothing, I'm just really happy," she said, looking down.

"Awe, honey, are you blushing?" her girlfriend teased, poking the small dimple appearing on her lover's cheek. "I don't know, you telling me you're moving your things back makes me giddy and excited." She sighed happily, looking up to meet her girlfriend's loving gaze.

"Does that seal the deal for you? That I will be with you in New York?"

The young CEO bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from smiling bashfully. "Kind of, but this, what we have here, kind of seals it. When I think about how I will grow old with you, that you're going to be by my side as we watch Dani and our other kids grow up, that's the life I've always wanted and thank you for giving me the chance to fulfil it." Anntonia's heart fluttered at her words, wondering if this person actually knew how big her heart was.

She kissed her once, twice. "That makes the two of us, baby. You and me. Thank you for being you, for having the heart that can love a person like me. I love you. Love you very much."

"Hello! Hello! Hi!" Dani greeted the people every time she saw someone she knew in the neighbourhood. All of them were her granny's friends, tending into their lawns. "Mummy, granny's fwiend!" she shouted, when she saw yet another familiar face in her granny's circle.

The old lady jumped a little, looking around for the tiny voice outside. Her face lit up when she saw Dani sitting adorably in the wagon. "Hello, my dear. Hi, Ann."

"I'm sorry if she startled you, auntie." The mother apologised when the lady approached them.

"Oh, that's no problem, dear. Where have you two been?"