"I guess it's my turn then." Motoyasu spoke up with some happiness. "You already know my name's Motoyasu Kitamura. I handle Europe and Russia. Anything between those two major countries that aren't considered Asian territory is my protection. I'd tell you all the names of my family, but it would take too long. Just know I have several hundred family members of the Filolial race."

Ren cleared his throat before starting. "My name is Ren Amaki and this is my companion Eclair Seayetto. We handle the countries that consist of Asia's geological group. If you need anything, please let me know." Ren seemed to be more forthcoming than his demeanor put him out to be.

"You may know me as the number 9 ranked hero Ryukyu but I've been a part of the waves of Calamity as the Band Vassal Weapon holder since their appearance during my rookie years. I've assisted many waves that could have ended disastrous for our world." The next person to introduce themselves was Hawks who seemed somewhat bored.

"And I'm the number 3 hero Hawks. I've actually been the Visor Vassal Weapon holder for a while. I'm actually the successor of one that was formerly working with the Hero Board that became no longer compatible with mine."

"Wait, I don't get it. Aren't the Vassal Weapons like the Cardinal Weapons where they need to be quirks in the world?" Izuku asked not exactly understanding how they could be holders since neither of their quirks even work that way.

"Actually, Vassal Weapons and Cardinal Weapons of this world work differently. Since the ritual to summon Cardinal Heroes is no longer present, the Cardinal Weapons have found a way to bring souls of others into this world that they deem worthy before the holder is even born. We don't know the complete details yet, but this could be the souls of the Cardinal Weapons themselves trying to keep the peace in what way they could. However, Vassal Weapons aren't like this. You don't need an exterior being from this world to become the holder of one. As such, the heroes who are tend to use their Vassal Weapons as support gear. Such as my hair bands or Hawks' goggles." Ryukyu had explained by turning her hair bands in the front of her face around and revealed a gemstone core with Hawks doing the same by pulling off his goggles and showing the side.

"I...didn't know that Vassal Weapon holders were that easy to find."

"They can be as long as someone in the world fits the criteria. But there are situations such as Sadeena, Raphtalia, Itsuki and myself when a being from another world fits the mold more." Naofumi explained while pulling a mirror from behind his shield and Itsuki pulling a violin from his side.

"I should also keep in your mindset that Vassal Weapon holders are only capable of like a third of the growth of a Cardinal and that we still need the Cardinal Weapons even if we'd have all the Vassal Weapons partaking in the Waves."

"I knew that one from L'arc and everyone already." Izuku pointed this out for Hawks to put his feet up on the table. "There is one thing I'm not getting. Why don't we have more Vassal Weapon holders than just the two of you? If the Waves are that dangerous, wouldn't it make sense to have as many capable fighters as possible?"

"Because we only know where three of the weapons are." Ryukyu answered this to confuse Izuku more. "I don't know the exact details of this since it happened long before myself and even my predecessor of the Band Vassal weapon, but there was a fight that consisted between three of the four Cardinal Heroes and most of the Vassal Weapon holders. Unfortunately, most of them died and four of the Vassal Weapons were never recovered. We don't know where exactly they are in the world with only the Visor, Band and Hook Vassal Weapons being recovered safely."

"Ok, but where's the Hook Vassal Weapon holder?"

"We never found one. If someone doesn't exist in the world to wield the weapon, the Vassal Weapon will go into a stasis until a person worthy of their power exists. However, the Hook is safe and protected by Japan's number 1 as it's always been." Hearing Hawks talk about All Might left a sour note in Izuku's mouth. Though he for the most part has gotten over it, he still can't forgive All Might for what he's said.