Cardinal Meeting

After Ochako's talk with Izuku, things came back somewhat normal for him. He did have a slight emotional detachment compared to what he normally did, but this was only a minor effect of the Curse Series activation that he's already dealt with and is used to. What he wasn't used to however was Mocha's...unusual growth. In a matter of 24 hours, the small filolial went from a chick, to a monstrous bird almost twice Izuku's size. Not only this, but her appetite was the size of Izuku's, L'arc's and Sadeena's combined to worry him. Walking to a hidden location right now, Izuku, Kizuna, their group and Ochako who was asked to come, stood in front of a hero agency in hopes to have a meeting with all group heads of Seayetto's agency.

"This is the place?" Izuku asked for Theresa to see the address on the note she was given.

"It seems so."

"Awesome. Let's go in." L'arc was about to open the door for a small girl with blond hair and wings to open it. "Well. It's been a while, little missy."

"Hey, Scythe guy!" Filo spoke up with joy for her to look at Izuku, Ochako and Mocha. "You're the Fist guy and the bubble faced girl, aren't you?"

"...Yes." Both answered with a pause for a second with the door opening wider to show Naofumi.

"Alright. You're all here. Let's get this meeting on the road." The group walked into the agency and followed Naofumi and Filo. "I'm not sure if you remember me or not, kid. But my name's Naofumi Iwatani. I'm basically the head of the group. At least, that's what everyone says."

Theresa tapped Izuku's shoulder to have him turn to her. "When it came down to who we needed as a leader, almost all of us suggested Naofumi right off the bat. Some suggested L'arc primarily due to his royal status, but he immediately denied this since he thought Naofumi was far better for the role than him."

"Yeah. Something about running this show didn't exactly feel satisfying to me, so I let the Shield kiddo handle it."

"And such a generous offer you gave, young master." Naofumi said the nickname for L'arc in a joking term for it to irritate him a bit.

"I told you to please stop calling me that!"

"Drop the kiddo and I will."

"Those are two different things!" Everyone laughed at this with them entering a room to see everyone sitting down. Among them were Itsuki, Ren and Motoyasu's groups as well as Naofumi's. What surprised Izuku however was the number 3 pro hero in Japan Hawks and the number 9 Ryukyu sitting in the room.

Everyone took a seat with Izuku being shown a specific seat and Ochako sitting beside him with Mocha on the other side. Naofumi took his seat and began speaking. "Alright. It's been a while since we've all been together, so let me just say that it's good to see nobody died."

'Subtle much?' Izuku thought this before the Shield Hero continued.

"Anyway. I wanted this meeting to be one where we can all come together and at least help Midoriya with understanding where we went wrong in our past and make sure he avoids it as well as have names to faces. You've already met me. To my right is Raphtalia and Filo. To my left is Atla Fayon, Fohl Fayon and Keel. We're the group that's been handling the American branch of the Seayetto agency. We handle the Waves in North, South, Central America and Canada."

Itsuki spoke up next and gave a smile. "My name is Itsuki Kawasumi. To my side is my companion Rishia Ivyred. We handle the Waves that come from Africa and Australia with everything between for ocean being ours as well."

"I-it's nice to meet you." Rishia began stuttering while bowing with Itsuki doing the same.

"I hope we work well together."