26

i have been home now for 3 months. billie and i were great. we hung out basically every other day, being she had a shit ton of interviews, and she was moving into her new house. i was babysitting shark right now. 

when i got home, shark had shit on my shoes. since i could afford many things now, it wasnt a problem but damn fool. my shoes.

"shark you asshole" i yelled and he ran to me wagging his tail. "youre lucky youre cute" i said and pet him. i then grabbed my phone from my purse and texted billie knowing she would reply quickly. 

billie 😉😻💋

me: come pick up your crusty ass dog 

billie😉😻💋: dude what ?😭

me: he shit on my new shoes. i dont want him anymore

billie😉😻💋: LMAOOOO
billie😉😻💋: he did that shit to me too ma
billie😉😻💋: i will get you new ones

me: haha you dont have to im chillin

billie😉😻💋: ok baby well i should be over at 9 tonight is that ok? 

me: ofc my love 

i was cooking dinner when i heard shark growling. i was confused. "shut up shark" i yelled but he kept growling at the door. i walked over to where he was and i bent down to pet him. "whats up buddy?" i said and he then started to bark. i furrowed my eyebrows and peeked through the peephole of my door. there surrounding my apartment was like 12 paparazzi. i didnt know what the hell they were here for but i wasnt going to be able to get out of it unless i just pretended i wasnt home. 

i kept cooking and tried to ignore what was going on when i heard the doorbell ring. i paused in my trance and walked to the window in my Livingroom to see who it was. it was que. "what the bloody hell" i said and wiped my hands on my apron. i swung open the door to see a sad looking que. "what do you want and why are you doing here.?" i said sternly with a straight face. i didnt like que. he knew it. in high school we argued everyday and then when i found out what he did to billie that put more anger towards me to him. "can- fuck can i come in?" he asked sounding eager. i thought about it for a moment. "billies not here." i said and started to close the door. "no y/n im here for you can i come in please." he said. there was flashing lights being everywhere taking pictures of me and que and i knew billie would be mad but i allowed him in. shark instanly started barking at him and growling. ha he dont like him 

"stay here. watch shark. do not touch or look at anything. im going to finish cooking. - actually scratch that. come sit on the island right in front of me" i said and walked back to the kitchen were he followed. "you dont trust me for shit do you?" he said as he tried to lighten the mood. "no i dont. how could i?" i said without looking at him. just then my phone began to ring. it was Laura. billies manager. "hey laura" i said as i answered "hey y/n, i have some news to tell you!" she said excitedly. i asked what. "i have a new manager for you! they have seen your instagram and tik tok and they want to sign you up for modeling!" she said and i agreed to all of the terms and everything. my new manager would have to call me tomorrow. 

"who was that?" que asked when i got off the phone taking away my smile. "none of your business" i said and grabbed two plates. "do you want some?" i asked. i wasnt going to be too mean to where he starved. "what is it?" he asked. i rolled my eyes and pointed to the obvious food in front of him. "vegan pasta do you want some or not" i said with an attitude. he nodded his head and i grabbed another plate putting pasta on his plate.