16

Y/n pov

it was 6:30 and i was getting ready for the beach. i had been out all day and i was very tired but i wasn't going to miss this opportunity up. i have never been a fan of billie eilish's but i didnt have anything negative to say about her. i only saw her as any other teenage girl just like me. i was not sure what to wear since its still hot outside. but i knew that i wanted to get in the water while it was still sunny. 

i was going to go now so i have an hour before she comes to settle down and relax before i met her. i was not that nervous since i have been talking to her for a few months now, but something about meeting her made me scared.

i picked out everything i would need for the beach and i put it all into my bag. i put on my oversized hawaii hoodie and some shorts and put long curly hair into a ponytail. i brought some snacks for her and i. just so it wouldnt be too awkward. i wanted to make her comfortbale. especially if she was feeling down today. i just wanted to make her feel good. i packed strawberries, grapes, i cut some pinapple, got some takis and stuffed them all into my bag. i also was going to pick up burritos from taco bell. (i did my research)

i put everything into my jeep and closed the trunk and got into my car. i touched up my lip gloss and started the engine. i was starting to feel nervous.

i arrived at the beach about 45 minutes later and went to the closest taco bell there was to the beach, so nothing went too cold.

after being in the water for about 20 minutes, the sun started to go down so i got out and dried off. walking back to my little set up i see my phone light up with billies name. 

billie

billie: hey 
billie: wya?

me: just got out the water, next to a pier. you?

billie: i dont know.
billie: nvm i see you

when i got that last text, butterflies erupted in my stomach. there wasn't really anyone here anymore, just some old couples walking by the water. or a mom with 2 babies. i still had just a bikini on. i was drinking some water when someone cleared their throat next to me making me turn my head. 

there she was.

3rd person pov

the most beautiful girl that you've ever seen. in the photos she was pretty but in real life. shes stunning. her beautiful blue eyes glistening and sparkling as she looks at my body. her shorts and hoodie making her blonde hair pop. she was a goddess. 

"hi.." Billie said awkwardly as she just stands there admiring you. "hey!" you grabbed your hoodie and quickly put it on and sat on the blanket motioning her to sit down too. "how are you doing today?" you asked her. she sat down and stared at you. "I'm better now" y/n was now blushing and trying to not show it. 

for about 10 minutes they talked about their day and everything that went on. "oh i almost forgot! i bought taco bell and i have some fruit and shit" as billie looked at all of the food you had brought, you got a good look at her. and you were more and more locked in. you didn't know why you felt this way but you weren't complaining 

"youre beautiful y/n" billie said randomly as you were eating a strawberry. you chuckled and you guys locked eyes. "not as beautiful as you eilish" that made her blush. you talked about things like tour, clothes, shoes and even animals. it was a good conversation. 

you realized that there was nothing to be nervous about and billie was literally just like you. you didnt understand how someone like her could be sad. but again, you never know. people hide it well.