Chapter 1:: Baby

"Ugh, sunghoon slow down! We are doing to much noise." Jake said moaning in the kiss with a messy hair and his hands on the other boy neck. "Jake , baby you're just so nosy keep it calm darling." Sunghoon said carrasing Jake's cheek. "But-" "but nothing baby." Sunghoon said with a finger on Jake's lips.

"Now where were we?" Sunghoon said already more close to Jake lips. "Hoonie were already late to class why don't we end it here?" "No I want my kiss and my baby now!" "O-okay..." Jake was walking again to Sunghoon. But Sunghoon pulled him close by the waist.

The kiss was more rough than usual but Jake like it."ugh don't bite my lip it hurts." Jake said pouting looking at Sunghoon. "Sorry darling are you okay?" Sunghoon got close to Jake's lip and brushed it up with another kiss.

Jake was a red tomato, they began kissing again until the door opened the both of them were very shocked but they move as fast as they can. It was heeseung.

"What is happening here? Were you kissing Jake?" "Well our Jake." Sunghoon said with a smirk , Jake just couldn't get any better he was so red now.

"Hee what are you doing here?" Jake said already calm. "I came to look for you because you were not in class." "Ah...see I told you"jake said pointing a finger to Sunghoon"okay okay" Sunghoon said. Sunghoon knew what heeseung was doing here.

Sunghoon looked at the clock and indeed he was going late to class. This time he didn't want to miss it."oh look at the time I have to go bye bye" "bye..." Jake said with a little wave.

With that Sunghoon left Jake and heeseung alone with a tension. "So now that his gone wanna make out?"heeseung said smirky."Hee I have class!" "Me too baby but it's gonna be fast I swear!"when heeseung said that Jake laugh because hee looked so cute pouting."Okay come here," heeseung was smiling.

As he heard Jake said come here hee was moving fast already hands on Jake's waist. The tension was still there but hee came to fix it. "Huh darling you like my lips right?" Hee said directly because Jake's eyes were only on his lips. Jake was red AGAIN and he looked down at his feet.

"Don't worry baby I love yours" hee said with a smile. Heeseung puts his hands on Jake's chin up so that he can look at him.

Jake just couldn't get enough of these boys. both of them getting closer and closer until both lips were close enough. Both of them felt their own breath. Still having that eye contact. They closes their eyes already kissing slowly with slow motion.

They were kissing slowly and with love. Until hee moves his hands around Jake's body. Jake moans  so hard because his body is sensitive to the touches.

They stopped kissing because Jake stoped hee touching his body.  "You're making a lot of noise..." hee said with a quiet voice. Jake just couldn't say anything.

Heeseung just move closer to Jake pinning him against the wall one hand to the waist the other hand almost above the head. Jake was with a confused face until he understood what heeseung was gonna do.

Heeseung went closer to Jake's neck giving little kisses and bites. Jake only moaned. Wet kisses from hee who couldn't resist that? Heeseungs hand made it to Jake's shirt.

Almost taking it off but first licking and biting Jake lips. Jake of course was shocked and he blushed so hard. 

"Ah~don't do that! I'm sensitive..." Jake said with a pout." I know you're sensitive." Jake brings his head up looking at heeseung with a red face. "Jajaja darling why are you so red? I've seen more than that.." heeseung was crazy that was Jake's thought 💭. The bell rang and that was Jake's cue to leave.

"Hee I have to go,see you later!" Without a response of heeseung Jake got out of the room only to be seen by his friends sunoo and jungwon. "What are you doing in the janitor room? And even with heeseung?!" Sunoo said a little louder people were looking at there way while jungwon just said sorry to them.

Heeseung came out of the room and gave a little kiss to Jake before running to his friends who gave him a scold for skipping class.

(With Jungwon sunoo and Jake)

"So will you answer me? What were you doing with heeseung in the janitor room?" Sunoo said  with a grin.
"Making out..." Jake said whispering a little softly. "Making what?" Jungwon said clearly not hearing anything from Jake. "Dummy they were making out!" "Sunoo keep your voice down!"  "Sorry.." sunoo said smiling. But then they were a little tension but sunoo as always breaks the tension up.

"tell me everything!!" Sunoo as always so excited and happy about everything but then something suddenly someone was passing by but it has to be  niki...the bad boy and the bully of sunoo. Jungwon and Jake saw him looking and coming this way.

They were in panic they tried to distract him by telling him more things and getting him away as possible "Uh sunoo we better go..." jungwon say looking were to go before it's too late.  "Whyyyyy I wanna stay here and chill." Sunoo was pouting he was so cute!! But now it's not the time. Jake thought 💭

Jungwon was looking at niki who was in his way walking a little fast so that he can be there fast.

"Hi nerd what's going on in that brain of yours!" ...oh no niki...-sunoo thought. Sunoo just stayed silent and looking at the floor. "well weirdo answer!" Now niki was so angry. He didn't like it when someone didn't answer back to him.

Sunoo had enough of niki he didn't know why niki was bullying him. He even didn't know him ."Leave me alone!" Sunoo said getting away from niki because they were very but very close , sunoo could feel the breath of niki on his hair.

What is sunoo gonna do?