THE STRONGEST | GOJO

،⠀最強♡ · the strongest ᭡ ࣪.

gojo satoru — wc. 3.2k

⸝⸝⸝

·͟͟͞➳❥ synopsis ⋆· he didnt even get the chance to say goodbye... 

꒰﹒a part of the "death's toll" series﹒꒱

disclaimers ⋆· angst, death, no comfort, shitty higher-ups like always

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

HE WAS supposed to be the strongest

He was meant to be the strongest from the very moment he was born. After all, having both Limitless and the six eyes practically handed this destiny to him.

You knew this from the very beginning. But unlike any other person he'd ever met, you were charming—unexpectedly so.

Gojo Satoru is and has forever been a complex individual; not even Geto could ever thoroughly read him. A nonchalant, playful guy towards his students, close colleagues, and friends, but unsympathetic and cruel towards sorcerer executives and his enemies. Perhaps you considered yourself lucky to be on the side of Gojo's comrades and not on the other side of the spectrum.

But Gojo couldn't have it any other way.

Oddly enough, it wasn't your kindness or charisma that wrapped him around your finger, but your mere presence. His attraction to you wasn't immediate, nor was it obvious—to Gojo anyway. Ieiri and Geto would most certainly have some words about that. Not even Utahime could understand how you managed to handle Gojo at his worst, but you just did.

You were the calm in his storm, the voice of reason in his chaos. He found himself drawn to your resilience and ability to see the good in him, even when he struggled to see it himself.