♡~♡Crying Nights♡~♡

Little: Karl
CG: Sapnap
---------------------------------------------------------
Sapnap moved in a few days after finding out his boyfriend was an age regressor. He talked to his boyfriend when getting to the house and he became his official caregiver. Now back to the present here was Sapnap, slowly shifting his weight from one foot to another with Karl crying. He was around two at the moment so he was clingy, had sensitive ears, sensitive taste buds, and he was tired.

     Oh he was a tired little from crying for the past few hours. Sapnap got him to bed a few hours before and about half an hour later Karl woke up from what he called a 'ummy ow' which is a stomach ache. He already had medicine they were just waiting for it to kick in.

     Sapnap sighed whispering "Kar, come on baby your ok.. the tummy ache will go away sweetie.." He was having a challenge at the moment. He was gonna make some milk for his sweet little but Karl wasn't letting go anytime soon. Sapnap called put on bubble guppies on the tv before gently placing Karl on the couch grabbing the bright purple pacifier out of his pockets and sliding it into his boyfriend's mouth.

     Karl started to calm down to listen to his favorite cartoon while sucking on his pacifier making soft clicking noises. After a few minutes his dada slid to the kitchen making a warm bottle of milk. Not to hot and not to cold because of his little's sensitive mouth. Sapnap sighed going back to the living room and picking Karl up who immediately started wailing out sobs when he walked through the door.

     Karl didn't notice his dada leaving him until his dada walked through the door. He loved having all of his dada's attention on him and only him. He wailed out sobs until his dada picked him up. Sapnap slowly sat on the couch getting comfortable before cradling his little and putting the tip of the bottle to Karl's soft pink-ish looking lips. Who immediately started drinking the milk out of the bottle while watching bubble guppies.

     After an episode and a half the bottle was empty and Karl was gently sucking on his bright purple pacifier hus head snuggled into his caregivers chest already asleep. Sapnap turned the tv off and cradled his little boy slowly getting up. He slowly walked his way around putting the bottle in the sink, turning off all the lights, making sure all the windows and doors were locked, then going to their shared bedroom.

     He turned on his table side lamp since the room light would wake Karl up quickly. He layed his little boy (not actually) in the middle of the bed before taking off his shirt and pants. He usually slept in his boxers and Karl big or little didn't care. Karl loved touching Sapnap's abs or running his fingers on his chest and stomach tracing his outline and stuff. The stomach ache was forgotten about. No more cries and no more screaming for the rest of the night
---------------------------------------------------------
Eat, sleep, drink, be positive and healthy please!
Word count is 529 words