Chapter 5:Acting is another form of lies

The concert went swimingly, Ai not to rattled by the recent events. It was hard to judge if she was mentally strong or just really that airheaded.

Although Aqua was found out, it didn't really bother him. Kumagawa still accepted to protect Ai from now on, although only because he thought it'd be interesting to stick around.

Kumagawa had discussed the terms of his contract as a bodyguard with Ichigo after the concert was over. He got quite the extorsion from this negotiations.

A clause of the contract was that he'd live with Ai, Aqua and Ruby from now on. If someone already knew of Ai's locations and tried to kill her, there was no guarantee there wouldn't be others trying that as well.

Well, there was still no such action going on. Although something major for Ai's career was about to happen.

Kumagawa was just sitting on the couch, reading the new issue of Weekly Shounen Jump as he usually did around such a time. He had set the magazine on his lap as he registered what Aqua just told him.

Kumagawa:[A movie?]

Aqua:That's right! This will be a big step for Ai!

Kumagawa:[True, being present in such a project is a strategy many people in this industry use to promote themselves. It's simple, yet effective.]

Aqua:Right!?

Kumagawa:[Well, I wouldn't get my hopes so big if I were you.]

Aqua:Huh?

Kumagawa:[Let's just say there is a difference between practice and theory. But Ai-chan isn't really supposed to be the star now, right?]

Aqua understood by now that the movie industry was ruthless. A fact why he did accept this job.

Ai had been in a film before. But she was apparently too cute, so much so that it diverted attention from their main objective, so they had to cut a lot of scenes with her.

But apparently, the director saw potential in him as an actor. He said he was gonna use Ai in this movie too, if he plays in it.

A few days later the time for Aqua to shine has come. Of course, a certain woman posing as their mother had drove them there.

She was actually Ichigo's wife, a woman with brown hair and red eyes. Her name was Saitou Miyako.

Miyako:This came really sudden

Kumagawa:[Well, there's a lot to gain neverthless.]

Miyako:Yeah...Oh, now that we meet I would like to thank you for saving Ai!

Kumagawa:[Hm? People seem to make a big fuss about it, but it was just a coincidence...That aside, they seem to get along really well.]

The director was talking with Aqua about their arrangement. He had brown hair and eyes of the same color. His name was Gotanda Taishi.