Summary & Relationships

I never knew my mother. Father said she left 3 days after I was born. Father said she left for reasons and never came back. Others said that she had died. All I know is that my father, who is a cannibal, didn't kill my mother. He loved my mother and still does.I never saw my father cry or show emotion but one day, in his office, I couldn't sleep one night, I saw him cry. It was January 23, 1980. My third birthday was three days past. It was the day my mom left. He didn't hear until I let him acknowledge my existence in the room but I heard him plead and beg for her return but nothing replied back. When I made my presence known, he wiped his tears, his face turned cold like nothing ever happened. Father always said that I looked like my mother and showed me pictures but she wasn't my mother. I didn't know her. She was only a birth giver to me. My father, Hannibal Lecter, was my father and my mother. He raised me until he couldn't. During the day, I was his daughter. The well-mannered young lady who dressed properly, respected the people around her, and everything her father wanted her to be. A true Lecter but in the night she was someone he didn't like. She still had manners but she lacked. She wore baggy clothes despite being designer, she showed an extensive amount of skin unlike the times she was with her father, she insulted people, said bad words and worst of them all, she played with her "food".

I guess the lack of my mother in my life helped me understand Billy's issue of abandonment and Stu's lack of parents in his life despite having them. Stu was just part of the package deal. Wherever Billy went, Stu went. In the end, everyone would live with a few losses. All but one will live from the original group and all will be well until the 24th upcoming 25th year.

My name is Akelia Akeldama Lecter by day.

By night my name is Akelia Akeldama Mischa Lecter-Acero.

By day I am father's daughter but by night I am EL Diablo. The Devil.

You can hide but you can't run if you are flat on your back.

Billy Loomis x fem!OC (Akelia)

Stu Macher x fem!OC (Aracely)

Tatum Riley x male!OC ( Theo)

Randy Meeks x fem!OC (Alecia)

Dewey Riley x Gale Weathers

---

Roman Bridger x fem!OC (Rhaela)