▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia jumps out the Fire engine grabbing some equipment joining the others. "Where we headed?" Chimney questions. "Fourth floor." Bobby tells them before walking up the outside steps. "I'll race you!" Buck exclaims to Bobby as Olivia Chuckles. "Ah race yourself, Rambo i'm fifty years old i'm taking the elevator." Bobby informs Buck as he stops in his tracks confused. "Who's Rambo?" Buck asks making Olivia gasp. "And I thought there was hope for you, I guess I can be wrong." Olivia laughs before speeding her paste up and catching up with the others. "No you're taking the stairs with me." Buck tells her as she groans following him up the stairs.

"I don't hear anything." Bobby says as they all stand in the apartment waiting to hear a baby cry who they've been told has been flushed down the toilet. "Look i'm telling you I heard a baby crying, someone flushed a baby down the toilet!" The man exclaims whilst Olivia looks at him. "Are you high?" She asks crossing her arms together. "I'm not high!" He shouts as all the firefighters share the same look. "Okay I'm- im pretty high, but it's a sativa you know it makes you happy it doesn't make you hallucinate." The man stammers his words out. "It could've been a cat, right? sometimes rats get stuck in the walls." Chimney informs them. "Chim-" Olivia was interrupted by Bobby who's hushing them all. "Did you hear that?" Bobby asks them raising his eyebrow before he rushes to the bathroom having the rest follow. He puts his ear to the wall and starts softly knocking on the wall. "Hey do you know what can you give me a stethoscope?" Bobby asks Chimney before he gets handed one. He puts the stethoscope to the wall knocking on it again. "Liv give me a sharpie ." Bobby commands her knowing she has one on her as she always draws on herself. She nods passing it to him as he knocks on the wall once again drawing an X on it. "We need to open this wall." Bobby tells them concerned. "no, no we're being punked it's a tape recorder or something right Spicoli ?" Chimney asks getting frustrated. "mm-mm maybe he's right maybe a mother gives birth on the toilet and flushes it." Hen says making Olivia frown. "That sounds more believable than Chimneys theory." Olivia sighs before Chimney speaks up. "Okay first of all that's awful second do you not know how a toilet pipe works? There's this piece of serpentine pipe that takes the waste from the toilet to.." Chimney was explaining before Bobby interrupted. "If this is a premature baby it's bones could bend and compress like sponges okay? we need to go in there." Bobby informs them before Buck stretches his axe out. "Stand back I got this!" Buck exclaims making everyone shout. "Buck are you batshit crazy?" Olivia asks shouting at him. "Did you even stop to consider that you might hit a baby? No i didn't think so go get the saw." Bobby commands him leaving Buck feeling guilty. "Try to find some common sense while you're down there!" Chimney shouts out making Olivia snort slightly. "I second that." She also shouts out looking at Chimney nodding. They all start ripping the wall apart to gain access to the pipe before Hen realises something. "Guys that pipe services a quarter of the toilet above us that's gonna be messy. Oh shoot which means even with the water off if somebody flushes a toilet above us it could drown the baby." Hen exclaims before throwing her bag down and running out. They manage to cut the pipe lose and place it down trying to rescue the baby. They squeeze the baby out using lube to help them get the baby out. "She's not breathing!" Bobby shouts out before Olivia starts cpr on the baby. "Maybe her airways blocked." Chimney suggest as Buck grabs the suction tools. That doesn't work either so Bobby uses his pinky to go inside the baby's mouth clearing any extra phlegm and the baby starts crying. Olivia chuckles softly before wrapping her up and heading out. "Nobody held the elevator?" Bobby questions not wanting to waste anytime. "Guess not sorry cap." Chimney says rushing to press the button to open it. "Yo give her to me. Yo come on i'm twice as fast come on." Buck demands before having the baby passed over to him. "Always gotta be the hero that guy." Olivia shakes her head before stepping into the elevator. Bobby and the rest rush out to see that they haven't left yet. "What are you waiting for you gotta go!" Bobby shouts confused why they haven't left. "What- he's refusing to take her!" Athena shouts meaning Buck refuses to take the mom to the hospital. "Evan seriously?" Olivia groans picking the mom up and placing her into the bed. "Yo if this baby dies it's on you." Buck says glaring at Athena.