He smile hearing her sudden confession..he blush..as yn chuckled.
Everyone clap really hard..

Then Mrs kim give him the ring of yn's. He about to took it but it's stuck in box...

Tae- now..

Mr kim- for everything he gave to hurry slowly..

Mrs kim- wait I am giving..

Mrs Kim try to take out the ring slowly and everyone looking at this direction..

Tae- first eomma...

He yell..as Mrs kim sign.

But... yn's version is getting blurry more and she feeling everything stop right infront of her...her eyes get teary heartbeat increases.. body shaking like..She don't have any strength in her body..

Yn- *in mind* I a...am s..sorry tae..

Mrs kim- here!!

He give him and he sign in relief. He turned to yn to hold her hand but before he could reach her hand..yn closing her eyes and her unconscious body fall down..

Tae - LOVE!!

The ring fall down from her hand sliding down from stage to somewhere...Her unconscious body in his embrace as he knell down...

Adi- Yn!!

He pull her and started carries her cheeks..

Tae- L...love..love open your eyes..yn..yn w....what happened to you...

All media and photographers turned off thier camera...

Adi- yn..what happened suddenly..

Tae- w..water..WATER..

He yell as Jennie run to take water..till taehyung calling her continuously..and patting her cheeks..

Mr roy- Yn princess woke up..

Ashi went to yn and check her pulse...

Ashi- D...di...DII!!

She yell as everyone got scared more..

Tae- W..what happened..

Ashi- D..dii i...is

Adi- ashi say ..

Ashi- Dii's pulse n... not r... responding..

She said with teary and shaky voice .

Tae- NO!! N..no.. l..love open your eyes .

His tears rolled down from his eyes..

Then Jennie came with water and adi splash water on her face..but not response..

Mrs roy- Yn..my daughter open your eyes... please..

She rubbing her palm but not use..

Ashi- dii...v..vai take dii hospital first m..maybe dii got p..panick attack'..

Asi nod..and taehyung pick up her in his arms..moving down from the stage to outside as others running behind him..ashi was going outside her foot fall on something she look down and saw the ring..she took it and run outside with her teary eyes...

He out her in car..ahd put her head on his lap..adi start car..as Ritu sit inside and jimin sit infront..

Tae- L..love don't p..play with me.. please. A..are y..you angry on me?

Adi start car with full speed..

Ritu- y..yn. for us.. for taehyung open your eyes....p... please.

She rubbing her palms but no response.