They might have lost but Shubman was content knowing his team gave it all, therefore, here they were celebrating CSK's victory in a club.

Dubai's clubs were something else, Shubman thought to himself while emptying his 3rd tequila shot. He was sitting with Rohit Bhai, Virat Bhai, Mahi Bhai and yuzi Bhai, he wasn't going to lie that sharing the table with all seniors was making him anxious.

His eyes searched only for Ishan Kishan whom he couldn't seem to find for an hour now. They came inside together, Shubman got busy conversing with yuzi and within seconds Ishan disappeared by his side.

He eventually caught the glimpse of mullet sitting at a table across, he swear he checked there before, the crowd might have obscured Ishan.

He excused himself from there, making his way directly towards Ishan. Maybe he was overthinking but Ishan has been avoiding him lately, he might be getting too sensitive about it but he can feel it in his guts, he always knows what Ishan is upto.

Ishan's behaviour has been a little indifferent towards him recently. Shubman wasn't used to this silent treatment by his bestfriend, he doesn't like it one bit especially when he is unaware of the reason.

Maybe Ishan was just tired with the matches but he jokes with Hardik Bhai just fine, like right now, on contrary, for Shubman no happiness meant anything in Ishan's absence, he might be physically there with him but Shubman can feel the distance. Why is he doing this?

Shubman's gaze locked with Ishan as he made space for himself beside the latter, Ishan shifted a bit to let him settle.

Shubman sighed leaning back and silently exchanging a grin with Hardik Bhai, Jaddu Bhai, Sky Bhai, Siraj bhai before he noticed Mayank sitting there too causing his smile to fade, a faint scowl replacing it. Obviously he had to be there near his Ish.

Tearing his eyes off of Mayank who was sitting on another side of Ishan he looked at the latter next to him who was laughing at some joke which Hardik had cracked. Due to the music being too loud Shubman couldn't quite catch on it.

Again Ishan was paying him no heed. He found himself staring at Ishan, watching him lean closer to Mayank, Ishan warmly smiled at Mayank's remark which the latter had whispered in his ear, god knows what.

Shubman clenched his jaw grabbing Ishan by the collar and pulling the latter towards himself on an instinct, amazed at his own action though he disguised it by keeping his expressions undeviating.

Ishan's lips moved to say something as he licked them, confusingly holding gaze with Shubman, "Kya kar raha hai?"

Shubman gritting his teeths lowly rasped in exasperation, "Tu kya kar raha hai?"

Ishan frowned, "What?"

Shubman was about to open his mouth to utter something witty before Hardik intervened, "Hey, is everything okay?"

Both snapped their heads at him, suddenly becoming aware of the surrounding once again as Shubman let go of Ishan's collar and they gave Hardik an assuring nod, "Yes bhaiya, everything is okay" Ishan answered.

"Are tension nai lene ka, wo chalta hai unn dono ka", Jadeja slurred.

They were consuming shots by shots and soon Mayank was dragging Ishan to the dance floor while Shubman just sat there observing them from afar, burning with envy, why didn't Ishan ask him to come along?

He eyed Ishan swinging his hips with a random brunette girl. He might score a hook up tonight which was given since Ishan is undoubtedly so sexy, Shubman admitted with his gaze stuck on him.

Maybe things were escalating too fast but now Ishan was nuzzling in girl's neck who with droopy lids threw her head back on his shoulder gasping pleasurably, surely engrossed in him. Ishan slowly trailed his lips down to her exposed shoulder and Shubman found all of this lowkey hot? What the hell? The liquor was slowly having an effect on him.