𝟎𝟐|

Vote and comment / I didn't proof read

DAYVON AMAZI BENNET | OMNISCIENTChicago ill

Chicago ill

DAYVON EYES opened he sat up and opened his mouth to yawn, he looked around the hotel room clothes were on the floor spread out, the chairs were knocked over and the sheets were barely on the bed

His eyes widened as he saw a small body lying next to him, he had forgotten all about the young woman seeing it was the next day she had to roll on out of here.

Von tapped on her as Jae groaned as she opened her eyes a yawn escaping her mouth she wasn't a morning person at all .

"Get up out of my shit folks " Dayvon cursed to Jae as her face instantly frowned up.

Well damn

Jae stood up showing off her naked body as she grabbed her red panties off the ground sliding them on.

Von stood up as well as he put on his boxers walking towards the bathroom door and slamming it shut behind him.

Jae put her lips together as she picked up her phone off the floor seeing she had 30 missed calls from Ivory and 120 from her brother Jaylen. She bite her lip knowing her brother was about to get on her ass once she went home.

She turned the device off as she looked around for her shoes and dress.

She then stopped as she saw Von's shirt she had to bring something of his with her right? She grabbed the shirt and placed it in her arms as she continued to look around for her belongings.

Jae kicked over some clothes as she was trying to find hers, she heard some talking from the bathroom a feminine voice at that. She rolled her eyes at who that may be.

"Ian did shit the fuck , ay you got one more time to call me out my name guh " Jae heard Von yelled as she chuckled his accent was too funny.