The piles of security outside along with the minefields surrounding the perimeter is what protected it, not that Bonten really needed it.

They had quite literally everything here.

They have an outdoor pool, indoor pool, sauna and steam room, massage room, tennis/basketball court, cinema, planetarium, arcade, casino, vault, armory, shooting range, etc.

They had four wings upstairs, two executives inhabited each wing with their own personal requests, as well as a guest room in each.

*cough* Koko + vault *cough*
*cough* Rindou + the wine cellar *cough*

Since it was dark out, the only light source available was the pool lights. Ran took a seat at their floating fireplace.

He was on his phone, sipping away at his drink when he heard a voice.

"Since when do you go outside?"

Lifting his eyes off his screen, he was met with his platinum blonde colleague.

"I could ask you the same question" Ran spoke as he sat up.

"Well, Akashi went to the club when he got a call from your brother, so I thought it would be nice to come out here." Kokonoi took a seat in front of Ran.

"Hmm"

Reaching into his pocket, Ran clicked a lighter and threw it on the gas, allowing flames to set on the stone.

"What did you and Takeomi manage to find out?"

"It wasn't anything major but we managed to get some intel from our sources." Koko poured himself a drink.

"Hm"

"Kaito is a very sensitive person," Koko started, "He has many triggers we were able to find out from the cameras. Kyou is his weakness, and his younger brother is his pet. He'll do anything he asks."

"So like his little bitch?" Ran asked, gulping the last of his drink down.

"Pretty much, pathetic if you ask me," The blonde male scoffed.

"What do you reckon they plan on doing?"

"I bet they're threatened,"

Ran cackled at his colleagues' words.

"They're pretty old style so they think we don't deserve all the attention we get,"

"Fear?" Ran asked jokingly.

"I'd guess so.."

The next few minutes with Kokonoi were quiet, they shared a few words with each other now and then but mostly didn't talk.

It was 11:19 p.m. now, he was starting to get tired.

As he let out a yawn, he stood to head back inside.

"I think I'm gonna head back in," Ran tilted his head, "you coming?"

Kokonoi nodded his head, standing up as he dusted off his clothes.

The two then walked back inside, surprised to see who they came across.

"Wow," Ran raised his eyebrows, "didn't expect you two back early."

Popping a pill out of the single blister he carried in his pocket, Sanzu swallowed the pill dry. His tired eyes drifted to the kitchen where he walked to.

"Stumbled across a few people," Rindou shrugged.

"We can't read your mind genius," Koko rolled his eyes.

Loosening the black tie that decoracted his neck, the younger Haitani flopped down on the couch and let out a big sigh.

"Takahiro, Kaito's uncle. He tried to ambush one of our clubs in Roppongi,"

"Where are the others?" Ran inquired.

"Akashi and Sanzu didn't want to drive together." Rindou closed his eyes.

"Go upstairs if you're gonna sleep, and what do you mean ambush? Did they succeed?" Kokonoi questioned.

"He was dressed in a bartending uniform," Rindou started, "He tried to spoil our drinks, we saw the ice sink and liquid fizzing a mile away,"

"We killed him of course," Takeomi said from the front doorway as he and Mochi walked towards the three.

"Do you know why he even tried?"

"He tried to stab me without a word, Akashi shot him before he could." Mochi explained.

"Hmm.."

"I'm heading up to continue the report," Koko walked towards one of their elevators.

"I'll come," The older Akashi walked after him.

Ran analyzed the situation for a bit.

This is the second time we've come across a Matsuo face to face.. I wonder how long it'll take to meet Kaito.

"Can you get me a drink?" His younger brother asked.

"Get it yourself," Ran flopped down next to him.

"Asshole" Rindou hissed.

The room stayed silent for a few minutes. Ran was on his phone and Rindou was 'resting his eyes'. They could both hear their pink haired colleague shuffling around their kitchen.

"Hey, wanna watch our show?" Ran crossed one leg over the other as he broke the silence.

Getting no response he turned his head towards his brother, only to find him fast asleep with his head turned sideways.

Ran's lips tilted upwards at his brother.

Throwing him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, the taller hentai hoe walked towards their cargo lift.

He dropped his brother off in his room before walking into their wine cellar.

Grabbing a bottle of Jagermeister and a few Breezers, the male prepared for the worst hangover of his life.

________________________________

A/N - hey guysss, how is everyone ❤️ lmk if you have any opinions on this chapter and please vote! 🙏