𝓿𝓲𝓲. Puff Puff Pass

𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏   Puff Puff Pass

𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 Puff Puff Pass

      Laying down on a soft black and yellow towel on the floor of the Prefects bathroom wasn't really how Priscilla thought she would be spending her Thursday afternoon but she wasn't complaining. The cool tile against her warm back was a nice contrast that eased the her tense shoulders.

"So, like, if dragons were the first reptilians and lizards evolved from them then how do we still have dragons?" Dorian asked with a joint in his mouth and lighting it with the tip of his wand.

Smoke filled the prefect's bathroom as the rest of the teenagers lay on its porcelain floor. The air was thick with anticipation as Cedric, Priscilla, Rhydian, Lottie, Penny, Dorian, and Nick gathered around the intricately adorned bathtub.

      Bathed in the soft glow of the enchanted light that filled the room, the group found themselves drawn together by Professor Moody's odd and unwanted hint to Cedric. Apparently, the ex-Auror told Cedric to place the egg underwater to hear it give him the next clue for the second task. Which was a little odd to Priscilla, why would a teacher help a student cheat without an ulterior motive? But she wasn't going to say anything about it.

      If Cedric trusted him then she had no reason not to.

The golden egg glistened in the light, beckoning them to uncover the clues that were hidden beneath the soothing bubbling waters.

Priscilla pondered Dorian's question, he passed her the joint. Priscilla took a small hit before answering. "Well, it's all a matter of magical evolution, isn't it?" She mused, exhaling a cloud of smoke. "Dragons in the wizarding world are creatures of magic, where the laws of nature can be bent." She took another hit, "So, maybe they evolved separately from their Muggle counterparts or were magically preserved in some form throughout time."