𝓲. Totally Bogus

𝒐𝒏𝒆   Totally Bogus

𝒐𝒏𝒆 Totally Bogus

Priscilla let out a scoff and threw the paper down onto the wooden bench.

That was such bullshit!

She wished she were able to charm the staircase into waterfalls.

Everything that Rita wrote was such an extreme exaggeration of what happened.

Now, her prank wasn't exactly harmless but at least the student body didn't have split ends anymore. But, no, Madame Maxime didn't want to look on the bright side of things given the fact that she already had given Priscilla her first three strikes— ( And three more after that ) at the end of her third year, no matter how many jewels her mother tried to bribe the half giantess with, her decision was final. Queen Darha had been a former Beauxbatons student, perhaps that history only added more weight to Priscilla's transgressions.

      Darah gave her daughter a disappointing look, "Oh, stop it. You're being overdramatic. No one's going to care about your expulsion when they read about the mishap at the World Cup." The Queen pushed Priscilla's shoulders back, "And stop slouching, I swear you get kicked out of school and suddenly you think you can just abandon all rules."

Priscilla reluctantly sat straighter.

"But, Mum, they got the story all backwards!" She complained. Darah picked up the paper, she was almost thankful that Rita Skeeter hadn't written a smear campaign on her daughter.

The two waited patiently for Adam to return from his venture into a small candy shop at the edge of the platform. As they sat on the bench, the platform bustling with other wizards, Priscilla's eyes flitted between the crowd, anticipation and frustration warring within her. She adjusted the strap of one out of five of her Hogwarts trunks, her gaze lingering on the imposing scarlet train.

King Adam's tall figure soon emerged from the bustling crowd, carrying a stack of neatly wrapped Chocolate Frogs.

"There you are!" Darah exclaimed, a relieved smile spreading across her face. "Priscilla needs a reality check. She thinks Hogwarts is some sort of royal playground," She said with a playful wink.