𝓲𝓲𝓲. Double, Double Toil and Trouble

𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆   Double, Double Toil and Trouble

      Queen Darha couldn't have been more wrong, Hogwarts was exactly like a playground! Kids always were lingering around in the corridors, some threw hexes when they thought no one was looking, and the paintings on the walls seemed to gossip about the kids with each step they took past the moving portraits.

      The Great Hall was a riot of laughter and chatter, and the enchanted ceiling above displayed a breathtaking view of a starry night.

Priscilla, dressed in her new Hufflepuff robes, struggled to get away from the lively children that crowded the halls, accompanied by Penny, Lottie, and a pissed off Agnes, who wore a sourpuss look on her face. Priscilla didn't want to kid herself she sort of felt a little bit like a bumblebee in the black and yellow colors, making her wonder why the hell Helga Hufflepuff would choose a badger to represent her house when the the obvious answer was bumblebees.

They were frightening, yet cute looking, helpful for pollination, but also dangerous if their house was harmed! If Priscilla ever got the chance she would most certainly ask the woman what she was thinking when picking a badger— ( And don't even get her started on Ravenclaw's mascot ).

The small group approached the Hufflepuff table for breakfast, the smell of buttered toast and pumpkin juice filled the air. Priscilla's mouth watered at the sight of the tantalizing aroma of magical dishes, and the lively conversations echoing through the Great Hall. It was a far from the often stifling atmosphere of Beauxbatons. In France, they typically had croissant rolls with jam, and an assortment of pastries, with no sort of conversation. Ladies didn't talk when eating, and ladies always watched their figures so don't fill up on bread!

Within the various conversions, there was only one topic in common with each; The Triwizard Tournament.

      Priscilla, Penny, Lottie, and Agnes sat at an empty spot at the Hufflepuff table, exchanging animated chatter about the upcoming events. The aroma of breakfast surrounded them as their other housemates talked about.