𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

( 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧' "𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭"

𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧' "𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭".  )

Upon arriving on Olympus, Carina did not expect a good reception, after all, she was almost never summoned to the throne room, usually meeting the gods in different areas of Olympus.

Zeus obviously didn't look good, but the demigoddess didn't care, she just gave the king of the gods a small bow, before greeting all the other gods more excitedly. Moving onto more serious topics, Zeus began to explain the problem they were having.

Apparently, during the last solstice, his master bolt was stolen and no one knows by whom. Naturally, the king of the gods' paranoia made him accuse his brothers, Hades and Poseidon - which led Carina to promptly defend her father. "I want you to find it, Carina." The god said, finally. The girl frowned, as she was already on a mission, but then Aphrodite's words made sense. "Wait... If Percy wasn't my mission, why did my mom send me there?" Everyone from the council of gods turned to the goddess of spring, who did an excellent job of ignoring everyone.

"Persephone?" Zeus questioned. "You knew I wanted Carina here, I personally ordered you to call for her."

"Well, sorry if I'm tired of my daughter being a pawn to you all, just because we have the freedom to interact with her." The goddess countered, crossing her arms in front of her body. Carina remembered what her mother had told her about the prophecy, along with the information Poseidon had given her at Christmas. Despite all the new discoveries, Carina felt increasingly confused. "I don't want my daughter involved in this fight you're trying to pick with your brothers."

"You know from the beginning she was involved." Rebutted Zeus.

"And I'm doing everything I can to get her out of this situation!"

Those words affected everyone on Olympus, since everyone was very attached to the demigoddess and hearing someone admit that they wanted to get Carina out of that situation bothered everyone, especially Aphrodite and Poseidon.

"You know that won't be possible, darling." Demeter said sweetly.

"But I will die trying, Mother." She replied a little to dry. "If Zeus, Poseidon and Hades managed to circumvent the great prophecy with the oath not to have children, that means I can try to delay Carina's prophecy." The goddess sighed. Everyone seemed to have forgotten about the presence of the demigoddess there, and she certainly wouldn't be seen, as she was getting some answers about everything that was troubling her. "She's just a child, no old hag fates should have a say in her life."

"Okay... Back to the lightning problem." The demigoddess caught everyone's attention. "Should I go alone or can I bring some company, since quests are usually done in threes?"